Sunday, August 12, 2018

August 12 2018 For A Few More Days


               Hello all this fine evening!   I always get a little happier when I can post on my blog pages.   And I need all the happiness I can round up at this point.    Although most of it seems to come from the bottom of my third cup of coffee in the mornings!   At this point I am really starting to wonder when I realized my relationship was fully over, and that I could not purchase the vehicle I wanted or save ours---why I did not just buy a Dam bus ticket.  It is only stuff.  
But as I might have mentioned before I have a definite plan   for the first time in a long long time.   And I will continue to get up in the morning---mainly because there is coffee.   And because in the desert the best time to drink said coffee is early in the mornings.  Because it's hot!   





     The stupid from California is gently drifting this way---and they have a lot to spare
I stopped at the AM PM on Park street in Tucson today and the restroom had a huge triangle on the door. Under this it said "all genders"





 Speaking of brilliant---I just read about a woman ---possibly from California.  Possibly the governor--wait he is just worried about splitting into three states and plastic straws.   And wooden straws that might look like a plastic straw or a gun.   A woman that embezzled $225,000 dollars to pay back her previous $162,000 dollar embezzlement.  I did not find the need to read any more of the article past this most glorious title  If that is not using some of the new math   I do not know what is.  





Although I don't wait tables at the moment I belong to several groups on Facebook that produce lots of perfect pictures about the job. 



True Story!



Picture I snapped at a local truck stop months ago. 
Still makes me laugh


Picture I got way to early this morning  after a bad night and an even worse morning. 
But I had coffee!   And I was in Tombstone     so it wasn't all bad for sure.  


No comments:

Post a Comment