Sunday, August 19, 2018

I Like Eggs!




         Hello all this fine day!   After a very long week of mainly just spinning my wheels and mostly having a great cash outflow--I have set up my ghetto office again and am starting to be productive and or produce a cash in flow again.   I will blame some of the delay on not yet having a coffee maker where I now "live."   But that problem is about to be fixed fully.  I have reasoned that a huge part of why my soon to be x wife - was fine with me staying at a friends of hers house was so that my new room mate would report on what I was doing.   Joke is on them---because I am a very boring person!  If I had a stalker I think I would soon put them to sleep from watching me.   ;)   Although I often wonder if I had a stalker if I could stalk them.   Follow them while they were following me, without them knowing.  And if they did catch me   could I get in trouble for stalking my own stalker?   I have to much free time---and like to ask the hard hitting questions before y'all do.   Although I did sneak to a local bar for a minute to meet a buddy last night.   For the first time in a looooooong time.    Normally I had would have to sit in my car in front of MC Donald's for hours ---so my roomie would report that I was out on the town all night.   I am very boring---and this town is more so.   But as you might have noticed from the title   I like eggs!  ;)



Cheers!


                                                  Where are you Exploring today?


   With this new free time and having my office set up----I will hopefully have time to post more blogs on all of my sights.   You can get back to me if that is a good thing or not.   



   Please insert own picture here:

          After much MUCH thought I have decided that the worse part of being home schooled 
May well be sex ED class... 

 **"Please don't make fun of fat people      they already have enough on there plates!"**

  **I never really wanted to grow up   I just wanted to be tall enough to reach the cookies!**---
  Many may argue that I am still not tall enough for this.   



**"Whatever the opposite of a hunger strike is ---I'm on that!"**

**"Does all expenses paid include bail money?---Asking for a friend."**




I always enjoy a well written sign 
and recently found the above one.  




See you on the dusty trail!


No comments:

Post a Comment