Saturday, June 9, 2018

Still June Still Hurting Still Hot ;)



    So with this very post I am already doubling the amount of blog posts I made in all of last month!    With two!   OK lame ---but life has been extra lame for me of late.   Right now I am fully at a loss and can not process everything.   And there is a lot.  I can say that at the moment I can not bring myself to cry---because I have seen this coming for a long time.  I just thought I was fixing things or at least more in charge of them.  I can also say that just the other day I was praying and posting online--wishing that someone would help push the page over into the next chapter of my life--because I did not have the will power or ummmph to do so.   Well someone just slammed the page down for me fully today.  And all I can say is wow!    For now.   I will go into more detail as my mind clears and I even start to process the facts of the last few daze.  I can say that my life in the "land of the sweating sun" is probably greatly numbered.  But honestly the only things keeping me here were my family and my job, and I seem to have lost both this year.  This page has seen me go through lots of changes--- usually for the same goal.   Maybe not for the betterer---maybe so, because everything helps one grow.  I never dreamed it would put me back in the spot I seem to be now---but as I was told when I stopped my last job---a job I really did love, for almost four years---A job that almost became more than my 2nd home during the bad times -- On to bigger and better.  We will see.   
      OK at this point I am just rambling.  Something I am very good at---thank you!   I do find it a little crazy that two daze ago my buddy told me I should pack it in --and hitchhike to Alaska and get a summer job there.   And than just today I was reading an ad -begging for seasonal servers in South Dakota at a tourist trap.  South Dakota of all places.   With cheap room and board and the potential to stay on after the tourist run --something that might come late this year with the super high gas prices so far this summer.   Did I say a specific state----not intentionally.    Each time I transferred at Wally World to another store and or another state---I intentionally told each worker that asked a different state that I was moving too.  With all that on to some attempts at jokes and such !

     **"I was playing chess with my friend and he said--lets make this more interesting----
So we stopped playing chess! "**

 **Do you know what rhymes with Friday?  
    Whisky!**--- In my defence it was Friday when I started typing this dribble tonight.  



           I will also try and keep updating my Exploring blog page----it is full of pictures and Exploring of mostly Arizona and I already have 100+ great blog posts to roam around.   Although the location of the Exploring may soon change.    Just like from my water filled Washington state page.   
 



Where are you Exploring today? 


Some pictures from behind the Benson post office just a few evenings ago.












Nice Arizona greeting.  Although I am still not sure what the sign actually means. 
To soon for Mr Santa?







No comments:

Post a Comment