Sunday, June 10, 2018

Humpty Dumpty Approved!



Middle of Montana
Where are you Exploring today??

             Good morning y'all!   Well it's a morning and already a hot one in the desert.   Imagine that.  With any luck at all --I wont be typing those words here very soon any more.  Either because I have moved or because the monsoon season has kicked in ---the most wonderful season of all in the desert as far as I see it.   Than I will be drinking my coffee in the cooling but pouring rain!  Either way I wont have to sit in front of air conditioning to drink my coffee, if I wake up after 9 AM.   ;)   I have been told more than once that these blogs are a waste of time.  And they very well may be   but writing them calms me greatly.  And I have been doing this personal blog for so long now, that it acts like a man journal with lots of pictures for me.  With my current situation of total limbo the jury is still out on how calming reading and viewing many of my past blogs here may be.  Either way I read a lot of these in the last few nights.  And I must say--I am funny!     Funny like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I realize.   I do talk about coffee an awful lot---even for me in these here pages.  But it is a huge part of most of my days.   Although coffee is probably a waste of my time also.  It is not----I have tried in the past to cut out all caffeine in my life---or a big percent of it   and can basically stop drinking soda and be fine with that.   If I also cut out coffee-- those around me, weather my co workers or family, tells me --yells at me, that I need to get back on the coffee!   Yells at me as they are throwing whole coffee beans towards my face to chew on as the mighty coffee pot brews!   Is coffee a drug?   I believe so.   I also believe that with Columbia's major imports being coffee and cocaine---they really want the world to always be awake!   I also believe that sugar is much like a drug.  Causing the same effects in the brain.   Not that I have done any drugs worse than coffee to compare this too.   Well who knows what is really in the cigars I used to smoke.   I was just talking to a gentleman about diet structure and how we really are what we eat.  O God!   Anyways, sugar came up ---and how much of it we as Americans consume in a day.   Most peoples daily average of sugar is more than someone born 100 years ago might consume in a month or more.   It did not used to be in everything.   This is true   but also Mmmmmm sugar!






               Another wonderful waste of time of mine is my Arizona Exploring blog page!   Picture filled and maybe a much more calming experience for me--and you!   I hope to get at least one new blog post up on this page -next time I run across Internet service again.   But have over 100 great posts on the page to roam through in the mean time.   
    http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/




On or off the dusty trail!





   I was recently asked we're the start of most evil and corruption first started. I believe it was Bentonville Arkansas the birthplace of Wally World. Should I go on?---I recently almost ended up working for this company again.  So I found this post from my past that helped me be happier I did not land the job.     

       



No comments:

Post a Comment