Wednesday, June 20, 2018

6/20/2018 Back To Funny!?



                 Hello everyone this fine morning!   Last weeksend we got a teaser of the rains from the monsoon season.  The area actually got some really good and cooling rain.   And I got a chance to Explore in it around Tucson and get pictures two daze in a row!   The rainy season really is my favorite by far here in the desert.  Kind of surprising after living in Oregon and Washington for so many years.   But it's different here   it is a cooling and very welcome rain.  Even the cloudy skies is welcome.  If nothing else because it is different from the all out sunshine we see 320 days a year or whatever it is.  But on another note the rains have went away for the moment---and although it is not even close to noon yet here, it is very hot.  By Friday it is supposed to be 109 once again.   Woooo!    

Where are you Exploring today??

     I even posted in my Exploring Amazing Arizona blog page last night!   Something I have not had the time to do in a long while.  Please check out the picture filled blog page----you know you want to---
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


Oasis in the middle of Tucson.
Yes there is water here---and I get it on film every time I come across it!
Next Exploring blog post will have more about this very picture.  
Although I have an older post from this park for you to roam through.


It is rare   but every picture so far   is from Tucson. 
Including the one just below.  
Past or present Exploring.  
First picture is very recent----in between glorious rain down pours. 
I could Explore with my coffee---and saw no one out.




    **"People that complain about how ugly they are in every selfie they take,
          Should stop taking them!"**

**"I saw a bumper sticker saying---I am a vet, therefore I can drive like an animal. Suddenly
I realized how many gynecologists are on the road!"**





True Story!




     Another juggler gives up on his dreams....














California ---A place that is litarly falling apart--- they are about to vote on turning the state into three states.    Anyways they already have a third sex option on there new drivers licences. 



Over the weeksend was also father's day. 
And this is kind of how it is really. 
I've talked before about how pointless the day is  when you compare it to how much is 
pushed for mother's day. 
And now all of these fully PC people are trying to get rid of father's day altogether because it is unfair to single mom family's and lesbians.   




This is my amazing dad.  

See y'all in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment