Thursday, June 7, 2018

June June June June


Willcox Arizona one fine day



           Hello all!   I realize I have been greatly slacking in blog posts all around --In fact I only got one posted on this sight in all of last month.  But essentials in life have takin' over   and beings I can't seem to get a job to save my life right now, I just have not had time to be on here much.   On the computer much, except to look for a job.   Well to search what is out there only it seems, getting a job has quickly become a huge drama this time around.  Added insult all these current news posts about how there are currently more jobs than unemployed people.    I think maybe the companies are just making it harder to report you are not working and or claim unemployment benefits but what do I know?   At any rate I am about three levels past the point were I am to poor to pay attention!   If I had thought this would be even half the hassle and hardship it is, I would have never fully walked from my current job.  Even though I was going on barely any work hours after a very long commute.   Needles to say I have not been in the best mood or spirts for awhile now.   I hope life finds my readers in a far better place!



    **"Who cleans up the poop after seeing eye dogs?"**


Two thoughts real quick. 1) with our oldest just graduating and our next kiddo turning 17 tomorrow, I was feeling a little old. Yesterday Madonna came on the radio in our car and non of the kiddos could name the singer. Yup I'm old! And B) I just heard tonight, that one can tell if you have aids by just looking at there Face Book  profile picture. Wow, when asked how sure he was about this finding, the gentleman swore he was HIV positive this was true!--  I mean it probably is a good thing our kiddos don't know whom Madonna is   right? 





I am SO sick of hearing how it's not really all that hot because Arizona has a dry heat. In fact if I hear it one more time, I think I am going to give that person a dry punch. It makes as much sense. Once it is over 100 outside like today, it is just F'in hot ---no dry, wet, sloppy, or cold heat needs to be involved.-----It's that time of year again.   This is something I wrote a few years back.    As soon as June kicks in and the real heat follows---every local thanks God that it is a dry heat.   And I hate that phrase!    I thought I sounded joking here---but I posted this on a local page of mine, and caught some heat----from people saying I sounded like a weenie newbie to the area.  



    **"I checked my Farmville for the  first time in three years-----it's now a Wal Mart!"**




**"As soon as dogs figure out there is bones under all our skins. All hell is going to break loose!"**
     

 More Exploring Arizona    More Exploring Arizonahttp://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/
   

 
 Where are you Exploring today?     Please check out my picture filled Exploring Arizona blog page    and let me know what you think.    100+ posts to enjoy already!  


In front of Comicon in Phoenix several years back.  







True story!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment