Friday, June 22, 2018

6-22-2018




              I would like to extend a hearty welcome to everyone this fine night!  I often wonder whom reads this page except for myself.   Because I am stuck on myself.  I know my mother reads the page.   She is my biggest fan.  Right after myself of course.   I know my wife used to read the page when we were fighting and separated to try and gain knowledge.  Whatever the case or reason  A LOT of you read this blog page.  And I thank you!  I full heartily thank you!  From the top and bottom of my heart I thank you.  My readership is always growing and I have blocked the page from registering in my views when I venture through old posts here.  Because as I have said many a time---this is like a journal for me.  Although I try not to get to sappy or to deep into the details of my relationship--this page and we have seen a lot of changes for sure.  Plus I enjoy things about myself.  Another reason I am on Facebook way to much.  And have found the page really is like a drug---or at least feel it is.   I try to stay away from the page, from anything online or phone like, and disconnect ---for a hike for a week, for a full day.   Especially when relationship woes take over---and it's hard.   Much harder than it should be.  Unlike our kiddos, I did grow up in a time before the Internet and smart phones took over.   And way more daze than I would like to recall I find myself clinging on to my phone all day---even while on a hike- to receive one message.   And it is never some life altering message from my Doctor, saying that they found an instant cure for my ulcer or for my deep love to the wrong people.   Or from that dream job -where I travel, and write my blogs, and travel, and drink coffee, and travel and get paid for it all.   My one text allotment per day is usually a mind altering "OK" from my wife and or kiddos in response to the five part book of a message, full of questions I have been sending out.  Been sending out all day because I am deep in a hike -and the reception is beyond spotty on me phone.   You all know what I am talking about here.   Everyone you know littarly has there phone clutched tight to them alllllll the time.   And to me the longer it takes to reply --even with a simple text, although "OK" is almost always to simple.   The longer it takes to reply directly reflects how you rank to that person in my eyes.  But as always what do I know?

    

For those of you that have not gotten the memo
I worked with Wally World for eight long years.
I made this badge and tend to earn it when I can.




Perhaps everyone should have a white mocha Steve!? 



True story!






Even truer story





Now matter how many times I try this  
Alas I never see the cash!



And now your moment of Zen....






I truly do hope that you enjoy this page and all of my blog pages. 
And that you laugh and share what you find here. 
I know that a lot of what I find I share   given permission or not.
Another reason I could never actually publish my pages or thoughts from here.   Well maybe my thoughts, because they are well, mine.  
For the most part no one else would want most of them.  ;)
My mind seems to flourish near the gutter.  
But although I do agree with what I post here---picture wise and such, Most of the jokes are not my own.  
Maybe I will hit it big publishing my Exploring blogs because that page is 99 percent me. 
Always!
From the pictures to the thoughts to the Exploring.  



The more I read about the DR and from the DR   the more impressed I am. 






Good times!
But do y'all recall Myspace?  lol


It's hands free officer!





Can you hear me now?


Feel free to use this!

Although I am very happy that for the most part I can say what I wish on this page.   Although I wish more people would contact me about what they feel  after reading my dribble.  
That really would be great. 
But the way I see it   you have to physically click on this blog page to view what is here, and many of you do,    so if it offends you--comment     leave  don;t click on it again,    comment    tell me what bugs you, so I can post similar things until you leave...
Or comment
Or fill out the above comment box, yo!
;)



No comments:

Post a Comment