Saturday, June 9, 2018

June 9th 2018



           Hello all!  I hope that last nights post was not to much of a downer for any readers.   But I am very lost at the moment and very down also.    Being lost on the trail is usually a good thing!  As long as you maintain some idea what direction the car is in or civilization.   Trails are boring as heck ---because someone has already been were the trail may lead.  And the Exploring and pictures can be well worth the cuts and bruises from going off the beatin' path.   Today I have no idea were the car is.  Or who would be driving it when I did find it.   And I don't like this feeling one bit.   To distract from all of this for a little bit longer-----today's action void blog post!   




     My newest blog page is getting more posts ----when I actually have down time of course!   Please check it out      Very picture filled posts    mostly while Exploring around Arizona. Hopefully actually updated very soon.   
Where are you Exploring today??


                        **"It's only insomnia if you don't want to be awake."**


        A shower beer is beyond calming! Not calming enough though. Have you ever had a shower beer? Have you ever had a shower beer in a truck stop? That's a new one for me. Anyways the beer keeps filling itself, this time more with tears than shower water. What's next? I got no freaking clue.


           
   **"Maybe cats can smell drugs as dogs do, they just are not freaking narcs!"**---Just sayin'

    **I wish I could delete my phone number from other peoples phones!**---I posted this online awhile back as a joke---and than had numerous replies on how to fix this problem in my phone.   ;)   

    **"I just realized that military barbers shave there privates."**

                                                **Respect is earned not given.**



    " The two best days of our lives are the day we are born and the day we realize why we are born.". Graduation speech by the Benson High School principal. This has been a REALLY crappy month for me , but some day soon I will fully hit the reason I was born and come out on top and fully happy


          I believe I hinted that our oldest was graduating high school ---but never shared any actual pictures from some very proud parents.   A few notes right here--- there school colors are red and blue.   I refrained from saying anything that hinted how many people are graduates, or that he just passed the easiest part of life right there.  ;)   I refrain from using names in my blog pages for several reasons.   So here he will remain --our oldest!    Whom we are very proud of.  Lastly I feel I have now earned much of my grey hair.  And I have a lot, for not yet being 40.   Soon but not yet.  Maybe I have been lost on the trail one to many times!   I think my biggest thrill in y recent job hunt was that on all the applications I could still click on the 39 and under button for my age!   It's the little things!!  On that thought line  I don't care what Facebook or my wife says, I am not having a birthday next month.    Faaaaaaaa!   I can verify that when I am feeling down ---on myself on life in general, I change my birthday on Facebook---for that quick pick me up.   With all the warm greetings and such.    Why just last year I had four birthdays!     Another reason my hair is so grey?   And no one seems to question it----Facebook says it's my upcoming birthday, so it must be true.   Again.   


Very proud momma!



At the senior breakfast that very morning. 
Notice my wife's lack of grey hair?
I do the stressing for both of us, 
and have all the birthdays!



Speaking of old
Here is the mighty class of "97!"
Yes this is the entire class. 
Sorry so blurry   its been copied and re copied many a time.
I am front row clear to the left.  
Now stop snickering and tell me what year y'all graduated!



And now for your moments of Zen....





No comments:

Post a Comment