Friday, January 5, 2018

Post #3 Of 2018 O Goody!



       I would like to welcome everyone back again this year.     This blog page of mine has been going on for a long time now.  And in the beginning I had a mission or two for it.  I am not sure how many of those ideals are still in place.   But I really enjoy my random rambling here.   I hope you to also!?  Although many times I believe I am the only one that fully understands my rambling.    And just like at work--I am the only one laughing---but that is OK   as long as I am happy !    In the start I used to plan out my blog posts before I typed them----so many of the older blog posts are more structured for sure!   Now I save that for my Exploring Arizona blog page   and many times on this page, my planning just involves downing tons of coffee, finding free time, and switching on the computer.   I used to write many of these from random coffee shops also.   But there are VERY few even good coffee shops in the desert---or at least this part of the desert, and those are not close to home.  Plus we have very good Internet service now---so I usually just venture out to my make shift office to post.   I lose the people watching from the coffee shops   but still get lots of coffee and save cash because I am the barista.   In the start this page was also  supposed to get me back into writing.  A post---no matter how quick each day--almost each day---some days--to get me back in the groove of writing.   I have always loved it----and my written skills have helped me get out of lots of situations that my verbal skills might not have.   On that note I have several actual letters to write ---that have been waiting on me, basically.   No one ever likes my letters it seems.   But things usually change.  Plus when I grumble on this very page ---I don't complain as much to my wife and or co workers.   See it is a marriage and job saver.   I also have through the years--- described my relationship as it has went through many many changes.   I try not to dwell on that to much here---because you all have your own issues.   You must mostly be single---if you have the time to read this dribble.   And I hope that some day if I ever wish to tell my life story---what is here will help with a big portion of that.   Although at the moment my life story is mainly just a lot of blank ass pages.  I really enjoy this page also because my comments tend to annoy people.  Intentionally or not.   When I post other places, I keep things more PG maybe.  Here --- I tend to share my whole feelings on a subject.   Although lately I have not really let loose to much.    On Facebook and such sights, my complaints and or rants are on a stream for everyone to have to see----here one must physically seek out the page to see the grumbling.  I just wish more people would comment and argue with what they see here.    

          Speaking of dribble----Three daze ago we were in several big box stores and noticed all the Valentines crap was already up.   So much red and pink colors --actually hurt my eyes!    I am madly in love, but I hate that "holiday!"    Why don't we just have a 2nd new years instead of Valentines day   ---Same day---just a ways into the new year, so that you have probably already broke all your resolutions, and can vow to do a redo----after you party your butt off all night.   Seems much betterer to me!    



             **"Transgender folks just want us to accept them for who they really are
        Yet they couldn't accept themselves  for what they are.....  "**---Just sayin'



     **"The healthiest thing in a happy meal ----just might be the toy!"**---The Daily Show


  **"Seven daze without coffee ---makes one weak!"**










    And now your moment of Zen ... ;)





   

No comments:

Post a Comment