Thursday, January 18, 2018

1/18/2018


Went for a quick hike in the desert the other day 
and loved this picture!
More pictures to come of course from that day and beyond.  


      Today is the day I get motivated!   I keep telling myself that and than I keep not actually getting motivated.   My git up and go   got up and went ---without me.  I don't know if it's something in the house, like black mold or what---but I am extra lazy lately    and that is not me at all---I barley can sit in one place most of the time.   Maybe because there is SO much that needs done here that I really do not know where to start and than just get over whelmed on my daze off.   Maybe it's because I could not sleep last  night and was up till 4 AM?   What ever the case I figure if I keep saying today is the day-----it will actually happen one of these daze and my yelling as I am spilling coffee all over the place, will become yelling of truth!  Its all certianlly not from lack of sunshine----rainy cloudy weather does mess with your head for sure.   I doubted that until I lived in the Great Northwest for several years.   And we all know it is not from a shortage of caffeine!    If anything I am becoming immune to the stuff.   


I am sure most of you saw Wal Mart huge headlines about increasing min wage and benefits and such earlier in the week!? *Golf clap. But did you also see the smaller headline yesterday we're Sam's clubs are suddenly closing across the nation. Loosing 100's if jobs? For EVERY "gain" with such big business there is an equal or bigger loss. Starting when they open in your town.----I am sure I could keep going on with this---but it wont stop anyone---including myself from shopping there.   When my wife and I stopped working at Wally World---we tried to not shop there again----But with three kids, you really can't beat the prices.   Sadly.  Now we live in a town---with basically Safeway and Wally World to shop in.   And a bunch of over priced mom and pop specialty stores that set there own hours.    Like most of the time you wish to go there---they are closed.      Cliff notes----Wal Mart thrives on mastering selling cheap disposable crap to a disposable nation.    But like Rome    they will fall----and they will fall hard.    Although I have been saying that for years now!     Just sayin'
    

       Each blog post I try and add some deep and or inspirational ruining quotes.   If you go through my past blog posts you can collect them all!   Here are a few for today!

   **"What do I call a vegetarian with diarrhea?     A salad shooter!"**

     **"YOU must have been born on a highway----because that's where most accidents happen!"**

**"To the person that invented the number 0   Thanks for nothing!"**

   **"Coffee fuels my sarcasm         What fuels your stupidity??"**


Got crabs??



Sitting at the homestead the other day pondering where to Explore next.


So my beautiful wife ended up in the hospital again just lately. 
Every time she is in she gets so many blood draws and prodded and poked so much ---she had 5 IV's this time!    That I get her some type of stuffie as a prize.  
This time she got a happy beaver.
This was while we were waiting for her check out papers to leave!
More on this    very soon.


Road trip the other day   
and I looked down to see this on my gas pump.  ;)
Truck stop Wilcox Arizona




          I came across this from several years ago-----still makes me laugh:

** In case some of you have not gotten the memo---My wife and I have been in the midst of a large fight--- She has her relationship status listed as widowed at the moment. And I was talking about this at work---Mainly wondering if there was something I should know---like my wife has been slipping little doses of poison in my coffee each morning.... Anyways, at point I yelled out "My wife is a widow!" and a passing co worker---exclaimed "Is she really?" In defence I don't think she still knows the definition of the word widow---but hands down it is the stupidest thing I have heard all year






No comments:

Post a Comment