Wednesday, January 3, 2018

1-3-2018




             Hello my peeps!   Recall a few months back when you were wishing it wasn't so gosh down hot outside----well thanks to a season many of us seem to forget about EVERY year, your wishes have been fulfilled!  Or if you really wish to make some people angry -Thank President Trump for fixing global warming in less than a year!   Heck it's fixed to good---it is snowing in Florida this morning!   Wow!!   I have said this before--snow is not news-for the most part, because -now check your calenders now, it is winter time!  Although a normal snow storm for Wyoming here in Tucson would make news because the whole area would completely shut down for at least a week.   And the rest of us would go deaf from moaning and screeching sounds coming from all the snow birds in the area -who just wanted to get away from the cold.  Many of them ironically enough from Wyoming.  But have you ever noticed over the last few years---most of the biggest or at least strangest news comes straight from Floridha?   Straight out   you would think it was made up not true, mind bashingly stupid reports if you had not seen it on Fox News.... wait....    ;)  OK but look it up ----the strangest stuff happens there and on a regular bases.   Why?  I have no clue, although the longer we have lived in the desert, I swear the heat makes people stupid as Floridians and angry.   I mean honestly if you have to put up signs ---lots of signs  warning you to make sure you didn't leave your baby in the car in the heat.....     I'm not going to go into this one yet again.... you can read my past blog posts about how hugely asinine this is.  I will never claim to be a good parent----and I am forgetful as crap   but I have never forgot I had a child in the car while driving from point A to the store.   Hell the kiddos usually want to be at the store more than I do.   




     Speaking of idiots-----Like that segway there?   I do!   I recently shared my wife's wondering about the DMV catering to Mexicans with Spanish signs and tests--when all of the road signs --and well everything are in English.    And after she pointed it out, I agree how screwed up this all seems----seems like something or rule that might have started in Floridha.   Yes we live right by the boarder, but why do we need to cater to these other countries even miles and miles into US soil?   And is it really safe?   As far as reading warning signs and such.   If taking a test proves you can indeed read Spanish---maybe you should continue doing so,   in your own country!   Come on folks   you are a Mexican     not Mexican't!   ;)  I see it as saying that your kids don't know numbers---they see a 2 and yell out "Frog daddy!"  and they are 15.   Blame the schools, those tricky numbers that all look the same, blame math, or your child that identifies as a Mexican or Floridan----but blame someone   because that is the American way!   Anyways as we are blaming people---we need to change this---because lord forbid YOU teach your child numbers---that's the schools job---so you protest that numbers be takin' off of all math tests!  Unfair to the digitally challenged---and you find more kids that are the same way.   Maybe because they can't really ready numbers  or maybe because they just really hate freaking math tests.  You are now catering to them---and why?   If they don't know there numbers or English   they should not be able to drive here ---end of story!    Should it stop there?   Probably not---I mean hell-even I have a drivers licence.  And my family often says ---That's not safe!  But I know my numbers---although sometimes I mix them up.  
    Anyways, cliff notes--I got a lot of flax -over posting just some of these thoughts locally---in what I lovingly call Little Mexico----and for the reasons above at the least---I don't think it's safe or smart.    One person replied to my thoughts---by asking how many street signs were actually words-and not just symbols and arrows.   Really?   OK Mr Smarty Pants Snowflake---in town many signs are word less---but not on the highway-including the big flashing ADOT over head signs that are usually warnings.   And in English!   He than went on to argue that -the DMV simply offers a test to state that one is safe on the roads    not that you can read---   Maybe OK if you live in a country with ONE main road across the entire country.   OK---let me pause as I sip some more coffee and scream here----I really hope he is not the norm on this thought line-because after much thought, head and butt scratching, coffee, and arguing I still find it ridiculous and something you should find in a news headline from Floridha.    



Tombstone Arizona



New year New-ish Exploring blog page to check out! Explore with us through loads of pictures. All of Arizona
Where are you Exploring today?http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


Just out of Sheridan Wyoming
Working on getting new pictures and Exploring in!
Where are you Exploring today??








       **"I remember 2017---just like it was yesterday!"**

** How many stoners does it take to change a light bulb? 
 One!   they are high   not idiots.**
   **"Smile!   Someones therapist knows all about you!!"**

            


No comments:

Post a Comment