Tuesday, January 16, 2018



      I have been slacking from all of my pages lately.  And for that I am sorry.  I have my office set up in our garage right now, and I must say with the wind   it is a little bit chilly out here.  Everything except my fingers is covered up nicely though.  And of course the coffee is warming me from the inside out!   I have been hearing and seeing weather reports from Wyoming and beyond, so don't get me wrong---it is no where near that chilly!  Even New York has been getting pounded with real winter.    A few daze back the youngest and I went on a nice about 3.5 mile hike and had short sleeve shorts on.  So I can't complain at all about our winter and it's chilly start to the day.   Were you ---even on that day  just take off a layer or two of clothes and than enjoy a hike with 70 degree temperatures.  ;)   Although I have been taking weenie hikes lately so my legs kind of hurt after this last one.   But we did the whole hike and Exploring around in an hour and a half   so at a nice clip.     I will post pictures of course from that day and several others   very soon.   Both here and on my favorite Exploring Arizona sight     A sight I am very behind on.   But while I catch up in Exploring picture filled posts    please check out what is already on the page.  With 100+ posts to view and share.     


Where are you Exploring today?http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/

Cheers from the dusty trail as we get new pictures!

Sign I found the other day   
I have been on bits and pieces of the route but my buddy and I have a large section
we wish to Explore soon.
I don't believe the route goes through Wyoming but I like this picture because I grew up in Wyoming and my buddy grew up in Florida   and we both lived in OR for years.  



    So I was just reading an article the other day   ---yes I still do read  some.   Although I have a whole stack of books I have started or wish to read, by my bed.  In my youth I was always reading.  And when I used to take the city bus for hours---I turned to reading, because- well freaks like to talk to me, and I have found for the most part if you are staring at a book -or such-many of the interesting people are far less likely to wish to keep talking to the top of your non replying head.   Key words there are most part.   Anyways if you are just staring at a book anyways, you might as well be reading it.   OK-so back to the article.    -It said that married and other wise couples whom argue a lot ---will be together longer   because the arguing means they care about the relationship and are talking things out  etc.   Boy if that is true my wife and I will be together past the end of time!   

                  **"I can't afford anti depressants      So I am just drinking no more tears shampoo!"**---OK I stole and posted this a few weeks ago---and am now reading, again with the reading BS--and non picture books I'm reading at that----reading that a new idiot test challenge that teens are eating the Tide laundry tabs ----Seriously WTF?   As most of my rambling, I don't have the imagination to make this stuff up.   There are warnings all over the Internet and such about this trendy clean trend.  I say forget the warnings, and simply call it natural selection.   

           **"Waffles are just pancakes ribbed for your enjoyment!"**

                                          **"I put coffee in my coffee!"**

  **"Maybe it's just the beer talking,   but I like beer!"**

** Happy wife-happy life-------- Nothing rhymes with happy husband--welcome to married life, dumb ass!!"**

 **"Sarcastic and Bullsh*ting are two very different arts by the way"**
Sadly although I have mastered both---they do not pay well


No comments:

Post a Comment