Monday, January 1, 2018

1-1-2018----Wow!



     Hello gang of faithful readers!   Can one call two people a gang??  At the least I have been able to give both of you more to read of late.  And hope to get at least one Exploring Arizona blog post up today also!   In case you might have partied just a little to hard last night, and the coffee just is not working---I will refrain from capitol letters--yelling, and to many happy exclamation points in my post today.  I feel fine party wise, but I am now a light weight, and went into things already knowing my limits.  And that the bar is set low.   Other wise I am trying to get out of a funk today.  I don't want to start the new year this way so really trying to shake it---but things quickly become so negative some times that it is a challenge that not even my coffee can shake.   Legend says that whatever you are doing at midnight on New Years Eve-you will be doing 90% of the time of the new year.    Good goodness I surly hope that is not true this year, for my sake, and for our relationships sake.  Hopefully by the time I get to the bottom of the coffee pot, finish typing this, and have a walk about-I will have shook off this funk.   Because right now I am just battling the urge to say screw it ---and just go back to bed and sleep it off.   Anyways sober or no, non of you wish to hear my woes----so next topic!
Definitely an easier relationship   
Just maybe not as rewarding.  



       I managed to snap a few Kool pictures last night before the night went over about as well as a turd in a punch bowl.   While I was cooking up some steaks and such on the ol BBQ--and watching the magnificent sun set and the full moon rise.   Most of these will show up in my Exploring Arizona blog page very soon.    But until than I'd like to share a couple right now.   If that's all right with y'all?  If not -close your eyes as you scroll past the next section of this post.   ;)      Please check out my Exploring blog page---and share the links with all your friends!   It is picture and Exploring filled for sure----Mostly in Amazing Arizona, but I believe tonight I will finally post the next section about my trip back home, last year, to Wyoming and beyond. 







  Where are you Exploring today?http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


Lil fire pit.  
We also have a big whole in the dirt in our back yard for much bigger burning fun. 
Both have proven to be hours of fun on many occasions. 


       I had to pause above when I typed last year, because yes it was last year---everything now-in the past was last year or before.  But weeks before the new year hits, extra amusing people like to yell out  "see you next year!'  Amazingly funny if the person saying it is 5 years old.  Not as much if they are 55.  Than funny again somehow if they are 105.  Luckily I don't people much   so it's not as much of a worry.  Just thought Id bring it up.  

    I don't know if I learned anything last year worth putting in print----most might say this whole post should not be in print.   I won't get all deep on y'all just because it's a new year and new  well everything.  That stuff is all garbage when and if you want to make  a change, you can do it any day of the year.   Many changes might be best held until tax season so you have that extra funding.  If anything I definitely learned that with life----life goes on!   And to most that greatly beats the sudden stop at the end.   Don't like this thought line?  Or think it's not deep enough to motivate you to do great things this start of the year?----Back track through my old posts on this very page.   To up the readership of course and to read all my past quotes.   Deep and time consuming they are if nothing else.  



No comments:

Post a Comment