Saturday, January 20, 2018

Be Kind!


                                                             Easier takin' a picture of than done.
These are all over Tucson---this one was on the front of the last hospital my wife was at for a few daze last week.     More on this last stay soon.   But not today.

The coffee shop at the hospital.
Good coffee --interesting name.
Although I only got one cup here because they charged as much for a re-fill 
as for the first cup of coffee.   As in it wasn't a refill.
I went right to Cherry Pepsi for my 2nd cup because it was cheaper.  


                Today is a day is a day.  That's all I got for a greeting.  Take it or leave it.  I am tired in a lot of ways-and the coffee has definitely not kicked in yet for me.  ;)   My concepts of time have been altered lately.  It gets dark so early right now---even with no time changing of clocks here in Arizona.  One of the few things I really like about the state.   Gets dark so early right now   that my mind is tricked into being sleepy by about 8 at night.  On my daze off work I have been noticing how quickly the day passes by.   Even if I wake up really early  before I really seem to get anything done--it is nearing when it gets dark out.   Why does this quick time rate not happen when I am at work??   Time seems to slow down considerably.  One reason I don't wear a watch at work--to depressing.   Why just the other day, I was getting ready to end my shift, after what seemed like 7 hours of being at work.  Did check the clock and it had been almost an hour of work in all actuality.  Man if I could slow down things that much here at home, I would have everything done in two "work daze" tops!   It is supposed to rain here in the desert--but at the moment there is not a cloud in sight.  I love when it rains here   because it is usually a warm rain.  And because it is so rare.  Not as enjoyable now that we are selling items---because need to watch the clouds so that everything that wont fit in our garage stays nice and dry.  But at the moment it is very easy to watch the clouds   because there are none!

Not as kind--but truthful
And the truth often hurts.  

               **"if you want to know were your heart is look were your mind wanders---To many's seem to linger or live to close to the gutter and like it there.  



Step 1: Buy a 3D printer
Step 2: print a 3D printer
Step 3: Return 3D printer---   Now this one took some people a minute to get---but these 3d printers are amazing.   They are also super expensive   so step one is not for most of us.  But if you can accomplish step one---free printer!    I have heard that you can also print out everything to build your own pistol---although I still believe you have to purchase the firing pin.   These have no metal in them   so go through metal detectors.   Causing a whole new group of concepts in the gun debates.   The new concept at least new to me that bugs me the most---beyond the whole wanting to take our guns away---is that -even locally now across Arizona---if you have a green card, for medical weed---you are not allowed to buy a gun.  Arizona seems to be very otherwise gun supportive---unlike many mostly coastal states.  But they just kind of slipped this law in recently.   Because weed alters your brain and you should not be able to buy a gun.   Really? Because I can go to Wally World any day of the week and buy a 40 pack of Budwiser and a shotgun and it's fully legal.   Any way whatever I read about this   just does not explain it to me.   Beyond we want to take all your guns and melt them down into one huge giant gun sculpture--that does not actually fire.  Getting rid of all there guns worked so well for the Simpsons and for Family Guy residents for sure.   ;)


       Related to all this is something I jotted down way back in 2013-----and Big Brother has grown a lot since than:
     
The problem isn't about what kind of guns the government is regulating--the problem lies in government being able to alter the constitution. If they can get this passed, than we will slowly lose all of the amendments--because the meaning of them can be mistrewn very easily. It starts with one law.


       **"I think I am going to stop over thinking every thing I think about. What do you think??"**----All I know for sure--Is I don't think, I know I can't sleep




Store front right down from us.
;)


  **"Do NOT make snow angels at the dog park---trust me on this one!"**

**"Vending machines are so homophobic. I'm so sorry my dollar is not straight enough for you!"**

    People always ask me, where do I come up with my status', do I make them up, or do I get them from the Internet. . . Truth is people, I use Status Enhancing Drugs.

  Our friend asked if he could borrow our vacuum
I said "Sure! As long as it doesn't leave the house."






              I do believe I am finally going to have time tonight to post an Exploring blog post!   It has been to long.   We have been gathering up pictures and Exploring for the page for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment