Sunday, September 11, 2016

Starving Zombies



         **
           A few months back I was overly angry over an extra bad brain freeze while eating a Frosty. My wife -through the laughter, informed me that I should actually be happy, because a brain freeze implied I indeed had a brain. I am not saying a lot of y'all have been meeting lately do not have brains, BUT zombies might well die from starvation very quickly around here.... Just sayin' It's all about how you look at things.
                                  **"Bacteria is the only culture some people have."**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  **"I may not be perfect, but at least I am not you!"**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ** "I have a million dollar idea that I will share with the first million people to send me a dollar...."**
                                                                                           
                                                                          **"You can all come out now... I've had my coffee!"**
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                                            **"I brew my coffee with the tears of my haters."**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               **"Not sure if I attract crazy  or make them crazy."**--- I posted this on Facebook the other night, and got some great responses.   I figure crazy is part of  the job requirements were I work for servers.  I mainly posted this, because I have been riding the "white trash sled" a lot this month  AKA the city bus.   And the crazies do enjoy talking to me it seems.  I have been reading more lately---actual books, because I have found that even staring at a book   keeps most people from talking to you.  Most is the key word here.   And if your going to stare at a book for a long period of time   you might as well be reading it right?  Hooked on Phonics dun worked for me!   Although it is a very cheap mode of transportation --it is also highly annoying for me, and possibly were my thoughts about brains above, came from.  I am stockpiling my cash this month, and am going to have some sort of vehicle by the end of the month   no matter what.   I have several options at the moment   and a new one might have arose yesterday.   I was waiting for the bus ---just down from work---and a couple that always comes to eat where I work, stopped and gave me a lift.   One of them mentioned that they had an older spare car that was not officially up for sale, but could be for the right price, for someone in need.   Wahoo!  ;) 
                                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                  **"I think I am going to call in sick from work parking lot and go gamble.  Who's with me?"**----I posted this a few nights back.   A little more complicated when I have no vehicle, change from work clothes, and several of my bosses are friends of mine on Facebook.  ;)  I have been working six day work weeks ---Dam my part time schedule.  And at the beginning of the week I am all for it---full force   but by O, about Thursday, a am huddled in a corner under a booth in the fetal position wondering why I keep coming to work.                                                                                                                            Another page of mine  you know you wish to look around!   Exploring all over amazing Arizona in travels and pictures.    Please take a look around.                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    ***Sick of the word "can't" instated by others on things I need to do. Especially because I am surrounded by all these MexiCANS! Can't get paid for our car. C...an't get it back, can't claim it as stolin' Can't get paid for the hrs my wife worked. Can't get family members to stop talkin' smack. Can't kick a disturbing tenant off our property. Can't kick babies.-----I posted this a few years ago--  when I could be entertaining without really trying.  As long as I am amused.  I am not sure what I was annoyed about on this day.  But being this close to the boarder, I enjoy the part about MexiCans  maybe a little to much.   Actually in all honesty I have noticed lately that the Mexicans are usually the ones striving for work.   On any "holiday" like Valentines day, they are out on every street corner selling balloons and stuffed animals or even just flowers.   At Home Depot, ready to help you re model your house.  The white people are usually the ones on the street corner  just holding a sign----nothing to sell.  But as always.   What do I know?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
    True story                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment