Monday, September 5, 2016

Another Day Another Pot O Coffee To Drink!




               Hello all this warm afternoon!   And happy Labor Day to all of you out there!   I happen to have the day off work, more because they do not want to pay me for holiday pay.  Work actually tried to call me in late last night, because they were short handed again.  But I forgot to answer the phone.   So technically I would have been working today.  I was going to do a whole post of fun  maybe funny episodes I have had at past jobs, that probably should have got me fired, but figured it would be a very full blog post if I listed them all.   Plus I might wish to do some of these same things at  my current job.  ;)  All of this talk and rambling makes me wonder if people on welfare celebrate Labor Day?   Maybe they spend the day looking for work?  This makes me wonder why I would wonder such things.    It is probably a reason I am alone so much.  But high sarcasm levels is supposed to be a sign of a very smart, quick thinking person.  Or did I make that up also?   My buddy and I want to write down all our hardships and such---but fear no one would believe that they alllllllll happened to us.  And think we are making the stories up.   I can say that none of my stories are made up----- I don't have a good enough imagination to make up that kind of stuff, and if I was going to make it up, I would end with much better outcomes for myself for sure.   And there are a lot of stories.  I try to add them to this page as much as I can.   I swear another buddy of mine only talks to me still, so he can hear my latest story's.   
            So in my great abundance of sudden free time I have been reading a lot of my old posts.  Not the best idea -sometimes because relationship highs, pictures, and problems are mentioned almost as much as my true love, coffee!  I know why I really love this very page.   It offers a very calming outlet when I post  another place to post my personal pictures, and such and vent without actually talking to that person.  I have been doing this page for years now, so it also offers reflection for me, in almost a journal setting.   Although I still do not see for the life of me, why so many others come to this page.   The readership is always high!  Saying here, that I have a lot of readers, not that you are high.  Not that there is anything wrong with being high---it might actually help you enjoy this page more.  ;)   Stupider yet, on my part I have been going to my wife's old blog page.  I realize she wrote these things a long time ago, but the great love was still there.    As I work to figure out where that love has gone, and how long ago it really disappeared - things I don't think I will ever learn-  Cliff notes, this all makes for a long sentence, and makes me fully sad again.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                       
             A page of mine that needs lots of visitors is my local Exploring page!    Full of pictures and Exploring around Amazing Arizona.  In fact I will be posting on that page very soon now-on this very day.    Please take a look around and share the links with everyone you know!                         http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Where are you Exploring today??
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
True story!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Everyone should have a White mocha Steve
One fine night in Sheridan Wyoming
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Wait   what!?
                                                                                                                                                                                 Isn't this the dentist set??
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Today my coffee says I am a great person!
And to stop listing to my drinks
no matter how complementary they may be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment