Friday, February 27, 2015

2/27/2015 As Another Month Is About To Bite The Dust



       Hello all!   After putting out so many blog posts at the beginning of this very month, I have been again been slacking at posts it seems.  Blah blah blah---this is nothing new---Thank you for sticking around as a reader!  For MANY more updates, jokes, coffee love, and just plain random rambling   please check out MY Facebook page on Facebook. 


  https://www.facebook.com/WyomingJackBobbleHeadsBlogs?fref=ts   If you scroll down quite a ways, you can also see some thoughts on VD day this year.  A day greatly altered in our minds forever by attending a funeral on that day.  As always my views are not shared by everyone.  Not even by everyone in my house hold.  ;)  Next month is my wife and my 3rd wedding anniversary.  This seems amazing to me.  Not as much that we have been married that long, but that she has not just smothered me with a pillow while I sleep by now.  Maybe it is because I rarely sleep well, and am a very light sleeper that hears everything.  So next month we will be sneaking off for a well deserved night on the town.  Not in this town of course.  A night out here, I believe involves cow tipping, much booze, and a police record.  But in nearby Tucson. 
I am heading there this morning for a dr's appointment and than some Exploring    so I am sure to have some more new pictures to display.   Some day I will have them all organized for my benefit, but not some day soon.    For much more local Exploring please check out and share my newest blog page  at:  http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/     A really amazing sight if I do say so myself!







    So while my wife was visiting a dying family member several months ago---her puppy got out of the house, and we have yet to find her.  It seems locally in the last few months LOTS of pets are disappearing, so we are not sure how much of it was actually by accident.  I was at work when it happened, so really had no control over it all.  Anyways, even with my usually better judgement --I found and took my wife to visit a six week old pit bull puppy yesterday.  Amazingly she feel in love with it, and I called the new member to our family --an early anniversary present.   Possibly the best gift I have gotten her in a long while.  



Mr Butch is trying to figure out what the small black good smelling object is.
And why we would bring another pet into the house. 








Us sneaking away as a couple is hard with pets and three kiddos. 
So we usually attempt to do day activities we all can enjoy. 
I believe the above explains it all in a nut shell  or egg shell.
Do you recall the similar terrible TV adds about drugs  and your brain on drugs 
using eggs??

And NO I am not old because I recall the ads!
I don't believe we will have any trouble finding pet watchers for the new puppy though.




More on the above very soon.  






Arn't the things you can learn on the Discovery channel amazing!!




They say you can learn lots of new things by listing to the President speak to
like new words --if its President Bush
but I have not yet tried it. 





So as MANY of you have to deal with snow and snow related issues
this is what we have to deal with in the desert. 

I would say in Arizona, but near Flagstaff just days ago, saw a good deal of snow. 
Even what I would call a lot of snow. 
I grew up in Wyoming---so it takes a lot of snow to impress me.
Either was a school group had to be rescued from the evil white stuff.
Yes here in Arizona, last week. 
But so not an issue in this part of the state





No comments:

Post a Comment