Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Good Times



http://youtu.be/PSROm-vgVRk

                 Hello!    Above is were I attempted to post Alan Jackson's "Good Times" music video.  Because with all of the fun over the last few weeks--*cliff notes- it hasn't been fun, I still am in a good mood and happy.  And although I do not wish to line dance, this song puts me in a gooder mood.  Dancing is never a part of my fun, or activities.  When I do dance people call the paramedics, thinking I am having a seizure ;)   



    Part of the non fun, is the amount of people that have been in our home lately.   Our small home.  Including lots of visits from the mother-in-law.   I realize she is buying our new home with us, but it is a much bigger space.  At least that is what I keep telling myself.  I do not really like people, this is why I work in customer service!  All of that said, I find the house empty today---  and it is way to quiet.     So to make up for that --I am blasting You-Tube as I guzzle coffee and type this blog post. 

 
 
 

     Although I am greatly enjoying the quiet--even though it is just a little spooky, I am spying sunshine outside, so will probably keep this post short to enjoy some sunshine on a rare day off work.   I worked a double at work on Monday, and it was extra hard because the sun was out in full force that day.   What made it worse, was that they opened the back doors our of the kitchen, so that we could stare at the sun, and dream.   Around 4 PM I managed to sneak outside during my extended break.  Just in time for a storm to roll through the area.  It was not raining yet, but the sky was black and the clouds looked mean. 



                        And now for a few deep quotes--- minus the deep!

  

       **"We have a tooth fairy, Santa clause, & Easter bunny all of which leave stuff for you to wake up to, but we are missing the most important one, A COFFEE FAIRY"**

                     **"If driving drunk is illegal, why do bars have parking lots?"**


      **"I used to play sports. Than I realized you can buy trophies. Now I'm great at everything!"**



    
Only a few today---but check out my past rambling blog posts for some random rambling and many more great quotes!


   I will  probably be flying home for a few days this summer.   After we move to Arizona.   Sadly the cheapest option takes me from Phoenix to Seattle to The Middle of No-Where.   To get in the right mind set for being so high up in the air.....


RULES OF THE AIRWAYS
1. Takeoff's are optional. Landings are mandatory.
2. Flying is not dangerous; crashing is dangerous.
3. Speed is life, altitude is life insurance. No one has ever collided with the sky.
4. The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
... 5. Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is the first!
6. Everyone knows a 'good' landing is one ...from which you can walk away. But a 'great landing is one after which you can use the airplane again.
7. The probability of survival is equal to the angle of arrival.
8. Was that a landing or were we shot down?
9. Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
10. Trust your captain.... but keep your seat belt securely fastened.
11. Be nice to your first officer, he may be your captain at your next airline.
12. Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwind.
13. A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's flying, and about flying when he's with a woman.
14. Try to keep the number of your landings equal to the number of your takeoffs.
15. There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold, pilots!
16. Gravity never loses! The best you can hope for is a draw! Gravity SUCKS!!
 
 
 
     

 
 
Ouch!
It it all fun and games until someone loses a belly button!
 
 

                                     This KFC needs better cages!    Mmmmm KFC

 As always ----thanks for reading!!   My next exploring post is all about roaming some great back roads in Whatcom County.   With lots of pictures I took of course.   Check out these posts at   http://exploreb-ham.blogspot.com/



      And I am slowly attempting to post my best exploring pictures on my FB page for everyone to enjoy and or make fun of! 
 
 
 
    Speaking of Good Times---   we are just over a month away from moving cross country. 
And of course all of my pictures from the trip will turn into blog posts.  Your welcome!    Also
4-20 is just around the corner.  If you do not know what this means--- you do not live in the Great North West.   But just recall.....
 
  
Last thought for today---
 
 
I just read about this tech spoon --soon to hit the shopping isles, that monitors how much you eat.   It starts to vibrate when you are eating to fast.   And can calculate calorie intake.  It will retail for about $99.   I have so many issues on this, I do not even know were to start. In short-- exercise is not the repeated hand to mouth movement as you shovel food into your mouth.  I enjoy food for sure, and my belly shows this, but WTF.   My concept is much betterer.....
 
 
   Were you wear a metal collar around your neck---the more your hand goes to your mouth, the tighter the collar gets.  To many such movements, and the collar becomes very tight.  Telling you it is time to stop eating.    With the current trend of dumbing down products----this is sure to be a best seller!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment