Sunday, March 11, 2018

See Y'all In A Week---Y'all!




           Hello all this fine day!   Today our new furry babies turn 1 month old.   And now they are more than a handful for sure.   I of course have lots of pictures---and will get some up on this very page very soon.   Well some what soon.  I leave on my road trip tomorrow---road trip that takes me to Montana at some point.   So before I hit Big Sky country---big sky full of snow country   I am trying to soak up all the sun today I can.   I will not be posting on any of my blog sights during that time period.  In fact I would like to say I am going to attempt to stay off my phone and everything as much as I can during the trip---but we all know this wont happen.  If you are lucky enough to have me on my Facebook page, I will be posting pictures along the way of course.   Lots of pictures that will make there way into this sight and my Exploring blog page of course!   During this down time on posting please check out my picture filled Exploring Arizona blog page----- 100+ posts to roam around!    


 https://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


Huge knot in tree I found recently down by the mostly dry San Pedro River
Probably worth some $ honestly. 


Posted this many times before   but I love this picture.
And I really loved Woods coffee.
I call this one   coffee with friends. 
Bellingham WA



  I try to keep this very page light---that did not happen on my last post.   I say what I think, so I will not apologize for anything posted.   But really wanted to post today----so that I would not go on vacation with that being my last post on this page.  As always enjoy and happy trails!!
No deep quotes that are really not deep for today-----but please look through almost every past post for great quotes.  



Arizona snow man


Meanwhile in Wyoming and Montana


Recently snuck out to a local bar with a buddy. 
Does not happen much. 







I love this one    and you can read/gain this new knowledge....
For FREE!








And now your moment of Zen   PSA all wrapped up on one....












No comments:

Post a Comment