Friday, March 30, 2018

3/3-/2018



               Hello everyone!   It is not even noon here in the desert and already pretty darn warm outside.   I am hiding out in my office in the garage.  Where it is a little bit cooler feeling at least.  Hiding from chores, the remaining puppies, and maybe the kiddos.  ;) They have no school today because of Easter --Very hard to believe that is only two daze away.  Even harder to beleive that Easter and April Fools day fall on the same day this year.  O the shananigans!   I have a very good friend and a sister that were born on April 1st.   Always a fun time when I wish them happy birthdays---for me at least.   


      I beleieve, after I am a little bit productive, I am going to go on a short Exploring hike in the desert.  It certainly is nice enough outside for that.  I hope to at least get one Exploring blog post up today also.   Well see on all of that----    But please check out my old posts -and Explore with us.   Very picture filled---and share the page if you enjoy what you see!  
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


You could look this happy too--
If you went Exploring with me!



For all my Exploring in the middle of no where -
I have yet to run into one of these in the wild. 
Maybe a good thing?


    I just stumbled across a page on Facebook that tells an update on Michael Jackson's health -each and every day.   For over a year, it mainly just says  "he's still dead"    I found this way more funny than it proably should have been.  Sorry---   Too soon?  

Coffee house right down by the bay in beautiful Bellingham Washington
I might not have pictured the entire sign
but hey--sometimes you just feel like a coffee ho!




          I was just reading that Blue Moon ---makes beer---is going to start offering three new choices infused with weed.   It is supposed to give you the feeling of drinking without the alchol   and supposidly with out the headache.   I don't know about all of that   because of a lot of reasons.  Besides it seems the residue would make one fail a random drug test at work!?   Keep your beer your beer and your weed your weed if either is what you need.   And maybe infuse your own oil into the beer-for half the price.   At any rate the orginal posting of this  was from one of the local news stations, and I found the comments in the comment section much more intertaining than the orginal post. 



  

Puppy chilling!

So we are down to two puppies at the house right now!
And things are much calmer
at least puppy wise,
we did have 9 running around    
So here are some pictures of the remaining -for now
two puppies and there folks.  







We have so many pictures of the puppies of course

This is a personal favorite of mine....






No comments:

Post a Comment