Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hello Strangers

                             Bozeman Montana cemetery one almost spring day!


Yup this is a picture of Bozeman   in Bozeman   one of the founders of the town
killed by Indians. 
We also learned -from a very happy drunk that Evil Knievel is buried in Butte---and visited his grave sight-beside his parents on the way out of town. 

The puppies grew a lot while I was gone.

I just when in to check on them---my office is in the garage right now, and was almost worried on what I would walk into. 
All 9 were sleeping-a VERY rare sight.  
We start giving them all to new homes Monday!




             Hello all this fine and windy day!   This wind keeps me from doing a big part of my honey do list---because it is outside clean up-and burning and such.  I will get back to you how thankful about that I am   ;)  But best of all it keeps the temperatures down here in the desert, where we had exactly two weeks of "winter."   I realize if you have me as a friend on Facebook you spent the last week or so hearing about my travels   a good deal in the snow.   The day I left Arizona, it was 86 outside.   And Idaho greeted us with snow basically at the state line.  From than on -mostly in Big Sky country--Montana   The warmest I saw was 42.  Even though I left the state on the first day of spring.   At one point in Idaho, we ran into a huge flock of Canadian Geese, it was so cold out I thought  they were beyond lost.   But there radar knows its spring I guess.   Every time my buddy and I went on a hike  during the trip--we got snowed on.   Extra fun because I do live in the desert--and went out in tennis shoes.  I did find a real coat before the trip, thankfully.   I flew into Tucson just after midnight on the 20th, and it was a nice ---thawing out 64 outside.   The next day -Tucson saw it's first 90 degree temps.   Too soon!   I of course got lots of pictures this trip and covered lots of ground.    Some will show up on this page very soon.   And than of course my Exploring blog page will have new picture filled posts about it all some what soon.    I say somewhat soon   because my honey do list is getting pretty long.  Especially after being gone for a week, and being gone on the actual day of our wedding anniversary.   The shame!       This very blog page has just hit 52,000 + views!!  Wow!   And thank you all for being readers!

   


      Dollar Tree is coming to Benson. Can't wait. There items are actually a dollar. If you have to do a price check at a dollar store it's NOT a dollar store. Cause everything should be a dollar..... Just sayin'



     For those of you not keeping track I covered a lot of ground over the last week. But the best part is coming home. Always. St David to Apache Junction to Laughlin to Vegas to Idaho Falls. Butte MT we left just before the huge weekend long Irish drunk fest hit, to Bozeman. Bozeman for a few daze. Flew out yesterday to Denver. Got stuck in Denver forever than into Tucson again at midnight last night.

    Went to a place last night. They have us the menu and went away. When server returned he said the nachos were great, but the kitchen was closed, they had no green beer, and could not make any mixed drinks. And only had Coke products for drinks. We left-----This was during my trip---on a Saturday night--on Saint Patrick's day mind you.   It's OK that the small kitchen was about to close, but why offer a menu and than point out specific items on it, if none of it can be cooked anyway??


   I just came across this picture from when we first moved to Kingman AZ   years ago.    I don't recall the kiddos ever being this small!  

Now to a few pictures from this trip.   Just a few for now. 
As I said I took a ton and Explored a lot
As always making friends



Stay off the tracks   foo's!!
Idaho Falls

Near the library in Bozeman MT
We almost have the same hair style...


Searchlight NV




No comments:

Post a Comment