Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 1st--And Time Marches On....



    Hello everyone!   And welcome to the thrilling month of March---already?!    A few weeks ago it was in the 80's here in the desert.  Than last night much of the area saw snow.   Granted it was only some flakes flying here that never settled on the ground.   But the surrounding mountains were socked in and I saw some pictures of tiny snowman pop up all around Arizona.  ;)   And it was cold.    Well we still reached a high of 42 yesterday, but for the Land of the Sweating sun, that is cold.   I have talked about this before----it is all cute when you grew up in Wyoming----where they only have winter 9 months out of the year!  I realize most of the people here are snowbirds--trying to escape the cold, so they kind of ruffle there feathers when it does get chilly here---but it does not last long.  As for the rest of us---wherever we may live---this winter weather should not be a suprise every year, it is a new season we decided to try, called winter.   Thus the winter like weather!   I say "us" above because every summer while it is 120 in the shade here, I do tend to forget that we get winter here too.   About 3 weeks of winter, but still.   


     March marks six years of being married to my beautiful, and tolarnt wife.   On our mini honeymoon years ago we went on a mystery cruise dinner -in Seattle.  I have an Exploring blog post about it because it was much more fun than I thought it would be.   The actors involve the audiance and diners in a who done it  type deal.   Anyways they are starting something similar just down the road from us  but in an old hotel.    Thought we should sneak there soon---I like to bring things full circle.  Plus I am going to be out of the state on our actual aniversary ---so maybe owe us some extra good nights out?   Although I am giving her the ultimate present---being out of state for our aniversary!     More on that very upcoming road trip soon.

Where are you Exploring today??






     Speaking of road trips----have you checked out my picture filled Exploring Arizona blog page yet?    Over 100 posts to roam through.   

 https://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/



      I just read about a fellow in Tucson---I was going to say poor fellow, but I think his offspring are more the unfortunate souls here in several ways.  Anyways, in an attempt to pass his drug test at work ---he used his kids pee-----and still failed the drug test!   This makes me wonder whom should get yelled at here?   





   **"IF your boss says  -get out!    Smile you have won the argument!"**


        **I have to admit the Cox cable TV ads asking us to take the Cox challenge make me chuckle a little bit ---every time!

**If it weren't for electricity we would all be watching TV by candlelight!**


                
I kind of ignored Valitmes day on here for several reasons.   And it has come and gone for sure.  Hooters "restuarants" on that day offered a free plate of wings to anyone that brought in a picture of there ex to shred!    For those of us that didn't really like the day---although ours was good   this year,   it was also Ash Wendsday.    Kind of both ends of the spectrum.   But yeah!      This year Easter and April Fools day fall on the same day some how.    Don't even get me started on the shinanigans this day could ---will include!    



Bottle I recieved for the "big day."
Still not opened, but thought the picture came out kind of neato











1 comment:

  1. Cool Blog !! Fun to read about life !! and the dad who used the sons pee, I almost fall over I laugh so hard, the man and son might need some therapy LOL

    ReplyDelete