Monday, March 26, 2018

I'm Awake I Require Coffee


I did not take this picture
But it is amazing!






    **"Screw you suggested serving sizes--you don't know me!"**

   **"Is it still considered a wine tasting if I am on my third glass?"**

                    **"Constipated people just don't give a crap!"**

  **Did you know that a candles flame smells like burnt nose hair?     Which also smells like booger.  :)    The more you know!



    **Would you go to someones funeral    if they did not go to yours?**---
   OK   so I posted this online earlier in the month and got some very interesting feed back on it.   Mostly from people that did not understand it was a joke.  And literally explained it word for word back to me.   ;)


   I have been straying from my stolin' quotes lately on this very page, but you can look up almost any post on this page, and find some great quotes.  If I do say so myself!   I  hope everyone in reader land is great!?  I am still trying to decide how it is almost the month of April?   My beautiful wife is not only named April, but was born in the month of April----and since I was away on our anniversary this year---trying to drum up an extra great birthday for her.  Fully get myself out of the dog house.   Although my stay was only about a day this time around, because even out of the state, I had a few tricks up my sleeve.  My birthday is also in the near future--as well as two of the kiddos.   I am turning the big 40---so not really awaiting the day with baited breath some how.    Although I still get carded for booze some of the time, mostly when I am wearing a hat, and they can not see all of my grey   and white hair.  I tend to wear my hat a lot.   Although on a recent road trip to New Mexico-- you can gamble at 18 there, my wife and I got carded while trying to buy lotto scratch tickets.   I can see being scared about the drinking age, but really--we don't look 18?   I don't see it flattering to ask.   Just sayin'


      So soon---with any luck at all, tonight    I will start posting Exploring blogs tonight from local and the recent road trip!  




please check out my favorite -personal Exploring blog sight. All around amazing Arizona Beautiful Arizona! All local pictures and Exploring. New page looking for more readers and support. MANY new posts, pictures, and ideas in the works! Please come Explore with us. http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/





Took this picture while Exploring locally just before my road trip. 
And yes that is a coffee cup sitting on that fence.  
I incorporate my love for coffee in each and every blog post here also!
Anyways, just after I got this picture  a coyote ran past me about 250 yards away.  
Where are you Exploring today? 

I am not going to go into anything about guns today----although I am going to leave the above picture right here.

All I can say is Arizona gets it ---for the most part. 
In fact front page on the  newspaper the other day--was a big new sign for Tombstone schools saying teachers carry!




Bout to see if Vegas, Montana and beyond will let me wear this hat there! On a side note 
Have you been to The Thing??

No comments:

Post a Comment