Saturday, April 14, 2018

Today Blows-Read My Random Rambling!

           
                 

          Hello this fine morning!   At least for the moment -the heavy winds has blown over us.   Giving way for it to just be hot today---it is still early in the day, but can tell it is going to be a hot one.  But at the moment it is still chilly enough I can enjoy my coffee without sweating!  When I lived in my small apartment up here  with good A/C---not much else worked well or worked at all, and the pool seemed to pretty much be closed as soon as it became spring time on the calender----anyways I used to debate, with myself if I was crazy smart or just plain crazy for cranking my air conditioner and sitting in front of it -while enjoying my morning coffee.   So that the hot coffee did not over heat me to much, even if I crawled out of bed later in the day.   I have not lived there for over a year now, and I am still debating with myself how smart the concept was.   ;)   I can confirm that heat makes people angry---even if they say they love the heat!  And that it seems to also effect the crazy level in people.   Although it could always be argued that anyone that chooses reside in this intense heat is already flat out crazy.


    My Exploring Arizona blog page has been getting lots of views and new posts.   Please roam around the very picture filled page and tell me what you think!    

http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


Where are you Exploring today??  



                     **"The older I get the older getting old becomes!"**


   **The best nicknames are the ones people do not know they even have!**---We call them code names.   And at one Wally World I worked at in the past--we had a two page list of code names.  In fact many times I used to forget the persons real name.   Still do sometimes, when I try to look them up on Facebook or similar sights --and try to look them up under something like "Vegas Dude" instead of Frank.   

   **If lesbians aren't attracted to men   Why are they attracted to woman that look like men?**



  **"A zombie boyfriend will love you for your brain and not your body!"**



    I really enjoy my quote section and search far and wide for such quotes.  Almost every blog post here has at least a couple such bits of inspiration.  Read my old posts and collect them all!    You will also notice how much I bring up coffee ---pretty much in every blog post it seems.   But I might like my coffee!   ;)   Most of the time it is my best friend.   



Cheers!!



If your not from Wyoming ---you might not enjoy this as much as I did.   
But read away please!




The more you know!








No comments:

Post a Comment