Monday, April 16, 2018

Happy Spring Y'all!




              Hello this fine day!   Guess what----It is hot here in the desert!   I am sitting here typing this in from of a box fan and guzzling water.   I know I know  ---"Welcome to Arizona!"   Something similar -with a different state ending I used to yell at people in Wyoming, when it snowed---especially if it was snow in the winter.   Even if it was snow in July.   And yes that does happen--up in the Rockie Mountains.     Wait for it------"Welcome to Wyoming!!!"   ;)   Although as I look out the window  I do see some clouds forming---probably not rain producing   but they cool things off at any rate.   Not that rain would not be great also.  A nice cooling bit of big rain drops to run around in for a bit.   But until monsoon season hits, the rains usually follow the mountains and fully circle around us.   Especially it seems when everything is on fire.  



The most beautiful bad ass person I know turns 28 again tomorrow! I love you forever and a day!---A true lady never turns older than 28 I have been told.   



Protective fire hydrant in the middle of the forest. Cornwall Park in Washington   




   **"A smart man once said love is like a fart. If you keep having to push and push , it just might be sh*t."**

Ahhh Magic 8 Ball-----why do you keep saying "outlook hazy" and "tilt!" I really need you now!

                        **"If your phone didn't ring------It's me!"**


T shirt we found the other night.  


Happy spring y'all!



      My newest blog page is getting more posts ----when I actually have down time of course!   Please check it out      Very picture filled posts    mostly while Exploring around Arizona. 
Where are you Exploring today??
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/










Just posting this----Because I can!



One of the puppies and I




The fair is coming to Tucson !
Picture I got several years back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment