Thursday, April 12, 2018

Avocados Are Bad Mmmm-Kay!??






              And we meet here again ---this fine evening!  Or whatever it may be when you actually come across and read this rather random bit or rambling.  The wind has been something terrible basically all day long today.  We had to venture up to Tucson for a Dr appointment ---and kept hearing reports further up the highway of dust storms--basically closing down the roads.  Either by no visibility or big accidents. We could actually watch the gas meter drop as we drove today it was so dang windy!   Let me pause here for a bit of "great news"  HA!   I heard the other day that gas prices are supposed to raise 14% by summer.     I consider myself lucky to have never driven through a big dust storm.   Or small one for that matter, but have seen pictures.  The official officials seem to agree that you should stop and wait it out, and hope no one runs into your parked car it seems.  But they do not mention that part.  I have been in some white outs in and around Wyoming with snow.   Where you could not see the road ---and had to quickly decide to drive on and hope you passed the storm before a snow plow passed you very quickly and buried you in more snow, or to stop on the side of the road.   Yes we always had a winter survival kit in the vehicle---blankets, and food a shovel and flashlights   lots of flashlights.  To play light saber swords with while you were stuck of course--mainly because winter last only about nine months long in the West.  I say this as I just read reports of a winter storm totaling up to 8 inches of snow is due to hit Wyoming yet tonight.   The  real danger here is --how long you could potentially sit if you did pull over for the storm.  I don't believe I ever actually pulled over for a storm to pass, intentally any way.   Plus if you do pull over, you could easily get more buried, and flash light swords can only keep one occupied for several hours not days.   For you slower readers---no part of of Arizona is expecting any amount of snow tonight---it was almost 90 outside today.  But up to 10 inches of new sand could be on top of your dogs if they sleep outside, and with all the wind, everyone in your neighborhood is exchanging garbage blown from house to house.   

    I  have finally been posting in all of my pages, but my newest and newest favorite blog page----all about Exploring Amazing Arizona---is getting very picture filled new posts!   Please check them out    
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


                   **"He said he lost all of his weed in a small series of fires..."**

                         **"Sometimes when I close my eyes    I can't see!"**

"Survival like love is blind."--- Steven King
"Tact is for weenies."--- Garfield----
I believe these two deep quotes kind of go together for some reason.  


I don't understand how thieves surrounded by thieves and who also house thieves get so bent out of shape and surprised when they get robbed. Yup it's a mystery. Also if your shits all stollin property, why are you even mad?? Karma bus is about to wreck 😆wait that's my train of thought that's wrecking----Some thoughts of mine the other day.  People do not usually like my thoughts.  But in a town such as this-i often have to wonder ---how you can keep being a thief and not get caught--there's like 100 people that live here---and how people can just float by with no job or sign of a goal or even to many signs of a life.   I have been in this track--being self employed, but had goals and had to get a "real job" because I could not stand the feeling of being semi retired I guess you could call it.  Maybe because if you are beyond poor--being retired is no fun.   I know people here that have been doing this for years, and have no signs of stopping.   


So on my recent road trip I sent out postcards along the way. The first one was sent out from Arizona and never got here. We just received the last one I sent out the day before flying home. That's 15 days in the mail, from Montana.   And whom said the postal service was a dying breed?   




I have to admit each and every time I read Avocados on this list I giggle!





Wholly crap! Benson Mc grease pit must have gotten there IRS tax money back because there milkshake machine was working today! Serious out of the years we have lived here, first milkshake I have ever received here






No comments:

Post a Comment