Thursday, April 12, 2018

4/12/2018



      Hello all!!   I hope that today finds you well---especially since -depending on what you choose to believe --tomorrow being Friday the 13th could just suck all that is good and lucky out of your very soul.  I just forgot that it was after midnight, because I was having so much fun not sleeping and all, and was wondering for a long minute, to long a minute how Friday really was the 13th---I was still trapped into thinking it was Wednesday.  I have told people before---that you can no longer call it a blond moment---when it lasts 18 years-----BUT in my defence-I earlier found a rare quit spot, and feel asleep for hours----so am now wide awake---maybe to awake, but I guess lost on time a dates for sure.  As far as Friday the 13th----Whatever!   I want to view it as a lucky day.   And will go with Garfield the cats theory that Monday the 13th is a far more unlucky day in any book!   If you have to work Monday's or not.    



 Slowly getting new Exploring blog pages up!   In fact I completed and posted a very near by trip earlier this very night.  But when it was still the 11th.  Mostly from Amazing Arizona Exploring but always picture filled!   Please check it out    
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/





Little late---
But ......What!!??



                  **"The plot line, unlike your hair line is thickening."**----Psch

    **"Do you ever wonder how I type so well with my straight jacket on??"**

Can't recall when it became us against us instead of us against the world. But I sure wish it would go back



                           **All mushrooms are edible        Once!**


I keep thinking about a 2nd job   and know I could walk right back into Wally World
but....




We have personally watched the stupid come right up the coast line after living in OR and WA state.    I am not sure the wall or anything really is a cure for any of this----but
maybe if they were to build a wall around Washington DC?


No comments:

Post a Comment