Sunday, December 18, 2016

12/18/2016 O Wow--Should Start Shopping Soon



              Greetings this fine but chilly evening!    Yes it does get cold in the desert--although every summer I forget, while it is 120 in the shade every Dam day.  But again compared to most of the country, we are still in a heat wave.  Although I did wake up to frost on our car windows.  I luckily did not have to be at work at all today, so just rolled back in bed until the sun decided to work it's magic--even for a short amount of time.  I grew up in Wyoming and always had all the winter gear, but here am slowly misplacing most of it.   We do not have an ice scrapper anymore  so if I had had to appear at work this morning I would of had to use a credit card to scrape the ice off my windows.  Or at scrape enough of a hole in my wind shield to see out.  Than be thankful that this is a newer rig, and the defrost actually defrosts the window instead of kicking snow in the front vents making it seem like you were driving a snow globe down the road!  And than laugh at the 80 cars in the ditch I would pass --because no one in the desert can stay on the road unless it is full on sunshine outside, and even than it is deeply questionable.  I am writing this tonight from the Benson laundry mat---a class less joint for sure.   It has been a long while since we have needed a laundry mat, but our washer has done gave up for the time being ---family of fives clothes and all  it is no longer a washer but an errrrr.   ;)     I am glad that my computer is working here, the Internet is basically useless at our house at the moment.  I am most glad that no one else is in the laundry mat.  Judging my make shift office.    *Fake it till you make it! *    Something I exclaim a lot at work --because apparently even after almost three years, I have not yet fully made it.  Some day I will click my heels together and be a real server---but that day is not today! 
                                                                                               
                                                                                                               Above is the only cold weather picture I can get behind right now~!                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                      **"I what I want, until my wife enters the room."**---- I often refer to the first part of this at work, especially when my bosses are out of ear shot. Mainly because my official head boss, *my beautiful wife does not work with me.   I added the whole sentence recently to my Facebook profile   when you first load up my page.       My wife ---who sadly spends to much time in and out of hospitals   and has been air vacked by helicopter to many times in the last few years added the following to her profile.   And it makes me laugh each time I see it, but also makes me deeply sad at the same time.     .... *"I enjoy expensive helicopter rides to near by hospitals."**
                                                                                                                                                                                       **"I have road rage---the end."**---Now that I am back on the road again, I can safely state this    although my "road rage seems to be the worse while trying to shop or get around big uns at Wally World who seem to think they should take up the entire isle to shop and talk  and maybe sample half of the bag of chips while they are at it.  It seems if they can not take up the entire isle   they turn there carts fully sideways in the isle  to make sure and take up any walking space.   As far as actual road rage      I guess its a good thing I only drive 60 miles one way to work.  ;)
                                                      So I consider Mc Donald's an enema of sorts for me. Exactly 10 minutes after eating there I have to I have to take an enormous #2! Why is there no commercials for this?? **Picture a bathroom stall, you can just see someones shoes swaying as he/she sings "da da da da da da I'm Loving it!!"**
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                If you suddenly wake up and finally find everything coming your way. Your probably driving in the wrong lane
                                                                                                                                                                                                **"In case I ever get in an accident, my blood type is coffee!"**
                                                                                                                        **" What do you call under cover cops??
Pigs in a blanket!!"**
                                                     
Possibly the best gift I am giving this holiday season.   Jesus soap on a rope.  Merry Christmas Professor Getty~!
                                                                   To all y all in Wyoming, Oregon, Washington, Boston and beyond freezing your butts off. I am currently stuck in a construction zone with my A/C running full - blast :-) just sayin---I just posted this online a few daze back.   
                                                                                                                                                                                                      If no one ever comes from the future to stop you from doing something, it cant be that bad of an idea to try

The other day I posted a few pictures from sun rise.   A very rare posting in allllllll the pictures I take .    Here are a few of sunset last week on the way to our daughters Christmas choir concert.
                                                                                                                                                                                            
Of course it was wonderful---the concert not the sunset.    I have more pictures of course.   Will appear in an Exploring page very very soon.    I think I was most happy that the concert actually had Christmas music.   So many schools are steering away from such music or even concerts because they might offend someone.  If Merry Christmas or Jesus offends you---you should not be reading this blog page for sure.   Just sayin'
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Have you checked out my Exploring Arizona blog page?   Full of pictures and Exploring from across amazing Arizona!    Please check it out and share the links with your friends.  http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      


Guess where I was Exploring on this day?   
Where are you Exploring today???
Just a shot of the wonderous place I work, just before leaving the sun and going to work. 
                                                                                                                                                                                      
New buddy just outside work. While I was deciding if I should clock in or call out sick from the parking lot

No comments:

Post a Comment