Saturday, August 6, 2016

Cheers!



                                                         Cheers!                                                                                                               Greetings from the very first Star Bucks in a lil town called Seattle, WA 

            Hello this fine evening!  OK I have to admit it is night time.  I just like using the word evening.  Beyond everything else it makes it appear earlier in my mind, like I wasted less of today.  I did an early -quick--and well paying night at work tonight and last night.  It is rare that I have two great tip nights in a row.  This evening was my Friday at work.  I would not know what to do with a regular work schedule.  And although it sounds morbidly wrong on so many levels, I am actually not looking forward to my daze off at all.   For awhile now work has been my only constant.  As sad as that is.  I know what I am doing at work at all times and how to fix any problems that might come up.  Work does not nag me   work is work  no matter how long you are there on any given day.  In the last year of constant change, mostly for the worse it seems---work is always there.  In fact at this point I fully believe that if I didn't love my job so much,  or at least the tips from going to work, I would move out of this state before the end of the week.  And it is currently Saturday.  Just sayin'       I am not prepared to go into any of this tonight any deeper.  Mainly because I am just as surprised as anyone about what is going on in my lack of a life right now.  Maybe not a lack of a life, but a pause in it   leading to a huge world of new beginnings.  With this huge surprise, and I usually love surprises   comes quickly behind it a big bad mixture, of anger, resentment, hurt, more anger, and total heartbreak.   A great combo for a Steven King story for sure!     My following quotes and deep thoughts are all over the board this evening.   As is my mood.   I used to start with quotes that went along with the topic of the days blog post.  But am not nearly that organized tonight.   ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                              This very blog page is ever increasing in views   and my random rambling is always a joy for me to look back on.  The plot line---which is mine is usually not that fun to read again   but the jokes even make me laugh    and that is all that really matters right!    My Exploring page also needs more views.   Full and getting every fuller of Arizona Exploring, personal pictures, and thoughts     Please check it out!    http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

    Flipping perfect right now Thank you magical white board! If you believe what is already coming out than you must also be a Hillary Clinton vote
                                                                                                                                                                                 **"Do you ever feel like you are in Season Five of your life, and the writers are just doing outrageous crap to keep it interesting?"**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    **"Freaking GRRRRRRRRR! With a capitol GRR The more I wake up the more my heart hurts."**
                           
    **"About to get kicked into chapter six of my rotten life. I don't like chapter six."**
                                                             
            **"Do I regret it? Yes! Would I do it all over again? Yes!"**
  
    **"When life gives you lemons. Be happy life did not give you herpes!"**
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                              
    **"Is it wrong to drop drunks off at houses that are not there own??"**                                                                                                                                                                                            
      **"Note, that the mind is a scary place it is here we venture, don't get lost and stay on the sidewalk for the gutters are deep and would engulf one!"**                                                                                                                                                                                       
        **"To many people need to be less eye candy and more soul food!"** On a side note we have a seating host at work that will set me a table, come find me and tell me he sat me a party of "eye candy gals" when I go to the table ---every "Gal" is at least 80 years old Good times                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                           **"I tried jogging the other morning, but I kept spilling my morning coffee!"**---Way back when I have to say I was in track in school and I used to love to run.  Now as my body shape grows more and more round, unless cops are involved  I do not run.   And even than it is questionable if it is worth it to sweat  depending on how bad the crime committed was.                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment