Friday, August 19, 2016

8/19/2016




                 Hello this fine night!   I started off the month very strong with posts on all of my blog sights but am finding I do not have the time or energy to keep up with them in the last week or so.  I am personally struggling to keep my head above water in my apparently now non existent relationship, that I have no energy left over.  Lately I pretty much work and sleep.   And feel tired and pain at all times.  I have been told this is for the better and it will pass, but right now I am so lost I just nod my head when I hear this and wander off towards a new liquor store.   I will not go into these dark thoughts any more at this time.   For my and your sake.  Except to say how much I wish after sooo many years, she could just call and express it all---for closures sake.  But than again at the same time I don't really think I want to know it all.     And to say that I won't do anything to stupid---like suicide --Although a good game of Frogger on I-10 has passed through my head a time or five in the last few weeks.   With me as the frog o course.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                11 years and no actual phone call or face to face to say were we stand. But how much of it do I really want to know? I am not asking y'all I am asking my bottle o booze......   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

    *"It's OK to let you mind go blank from time to time, but please turn off the sound."**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      **"Don't make fun of fat people, they already have enough on there plates!"**                                                                                                                                                                                                              **"Sometimes in the morning while I sip on my  coffee, I think about all of the people I'm going to piss off       And than I smile!"**------- True story!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    **I mistook the Facebook status for Google search and now I don't have to go to family functions anymore"**----Good times                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                            Management would do this each and every time.  But still managed to get yelled at on every visit.   Some how a store knew hours before the big wigs from home office entered the store.   In my eight years ONCE did the new top manager pull one over on everyone     entering the store in normal clothes   roaming and observing for several hours.  Than changing and locating his manager buddies---they always travel in packs.  Needless to say he got our store on TONS of no no's and petty violations.  But luckily we were still selling tons of disposable crap to a disposable nation, so we were still doing OK over all.  My department managers knew to schedule me off work any time the home office was going to do a walk through.  Because they loved to talk to me, as I did them    Because I would tell them what was really up with my managers   all of them   and anything worthy to talk about in the store, usually what necessities to management that I found beyond wastes of time.    Last thought here      head managers always travel in packs  at least at Wally World.....  A few of us wanted to find some brief cases --suits   and tour other stores, and ask workers random questions.   "Firing" anyone that could not answer the questions.  But never had the balls to try this.  Maybe now that none of us work for the retail giant....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I have talked/written many times about how people in Arizona can not drive in the rain.   They basically can not drive in any weather    unless it is full on sunshine, and even than it is iffy.  Basically if it rains, no one here knows what to do  and just wrecks there cars.  Thankfully to add to all the fun, when the non smart drivers try to turn there cars into boats and try to drive through flowing  sometimes raging rivers in the road,  when they get stuck, no if    the drivers    now boaters----also crummy boaters  at that, get charged for the rescue.   Please note   I did not come up with or make the above picture   at least one other person sees the same issues.   

No comments:

Post a Comment