Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 9th 2017




                   Yup still November.   This time of year particularly flies by in all aspects of my life anyway.  So I always have to double check the calender to see what day or even month it is.  Until about January 10th    when things start to slow down in all aspects.  People realize they spent all there cash and have already returned all there odd Christmas gifts for what they really wanted, cash for booze, to get them through the holidaze.  In the desert a new aspect applies, at least for me  because it never really feels like winter here.  Sure it drops down to chilly at night, chilly is a relative term when it is still 90 outside in the day time.  With all out sunshine.  I wouldn't trade it for the bitter cold of back home in Wyoming.  But when it is so warm out and people are Christmas shopping in sandals and shorts it's a bit harder to get in the spirit.  In all actuality "winter" is the only time I like the desert.  Except monsoon season of course!   
    I have been posting each day of something I am extremely thankful for--and in my next blog post I will share them all thus far.   It is only the 9th and it is already growing kind of hard to post on the thankful board.  Maybe because of the home front again at the moment.  Negativity spreads so freaking quickly.   It is my Monday at work, and I am soon to head that way, so I will hopefully have a very good item for the ThankFULL post today before my work day is done.  
    


     The state--mainly Phoenix is really stressing not speeding on the highways right now.  Supposedly have a 0 tolerance for speeders.  I am not sure how that is going to work, because usually when I race down I-10 at about 78 I spend the whole commute being passed like I was standing still.  I think a way betterer think to really patrol is left lane campers.  Those that basically drive the length of I-10 in the left lane, very slowly.   Even if you are right behind them in a very large truck.  And there are a ton of you in Arizona.   All year long, don't be blaming the snowbirds.  I used to have a sign on the back of our lil car about all this, thus I had something to point to as I was finally passing you.   I could easily point at it with both my middle fingers.  ;)

   I finally went Exploring locally a few daze back and of course got a nice group of pictures and a story to tell.   When I have some more down time, this will be my next Exploring blog post and than back to my very picture filled trip back to Wyoming and beyond.   Thank you all for reading and your patience. 

    And now one of my favorite parts of this page, beyond talking about wonderful coffee!,  Today's offering of deep and or inspirational quotes.  I try to add some in each and every blog post.  Collect them all---just like Pokemon!



  **"I strongly believe in 2nd chances ---so if this beer doesn't get me tipsy  I will sure try another one!"**

 **"I like to collect dog poo and make fun shapes out of it.  Now that's some funny sh*t right there!"**

        **"I always have my phone with me, so if you think I am ignoring you---I am!"** 

  **"I went to the doctor and he gave me two months to live. So I shot him
And the judge gave me 30 years."**

          **"My boss said I'm a five star server! Out of 100 stars..... Don't worry boss and All Star, I'm working on getting my stars back

   **Have you ever noticed how NO ONE in business can actually do there job? Most seem to be actually trained to have no idea what exactly there job requires. BUT they are very sorry! I am more sorry that I came into your business.**


No comments:

Post a Comment