Tuesday, November 14, 2017

11/14/2017



     Hello my peeps!  Views for this page are nearing 51,000 so thank you for that!  Although as usual no one seems to ever leave comments.   And that makes me sad.  Comments help me grow with all of my web pages and help me stay entertained.  Especially when you do not agree with what I might find overly funny.   Like your face!   My Exploring Arizona page is slowly getting lots of views also.  I hope to make at least one post on that page later today.   It is my day off work and all.  We will see how many fun errands I actually get done between now and tonight though first.   Please check out the picture filled page        you know you will like it!   
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


Usually About Amazing Arizona but 
I still have some picture filled posts from my trip back home. 
Please share the crap out of this page!



My work station one fine day in Sheridan Wyoming



    So I have been posting each day this month something I am very thankFULL for---and on about the 9th it was already kind of hard to do.   But now I am back on a roll and am thinking about continuing these posts through the new year!   I/we really do have a lot to be thankful for!    I am going to post on here all of these ThankFULL filled thoughts in another blog post on another day  but wish to share one right now   ;)   ....

**Is thankful and ready for turkey Day Five:. I am extremely thankful for coffee! Every day every month. I might talk about it just a lil to much. But lately it really does seem like I run fully on a strange mixture of coffee and hate

   **3 people at the house Nobody did it. This Nobody needs to start paying some rent cause he sure shows up a bunch! Yup. Luckily after my long commute I just don't give a sh*t anymore. Till next time---
Have you ever read the comic strip  "Family Circus?"   Ghosts with  no names appear in the strip a good deal after non of the kiddos admit to any wrong doings.   One of the ghosts has apparently moved into our residence.  



   And now time for one of my favorite parts of this page---some deep and or non inspirational quotes!   I try to add these to each and every posting now.  

  **"Any dog can be a guide dog if you don't care where you are going!"**


 **"Shut your mouth  when you are talking to me!"**---Wedding Crashers

 **A guy tried to sell me a coffin today.  I said that's the last thing I need!"**

  **" I hate when people ask me where I see myself in three years. It's not like I have 2020 vision!"**


   **"If ignorance was a drug    You would be high all the time!"**


 And to some gun regulation thoughts.   I did not write either of these---but fully agree.   People from Wyoming and Arizona understand all of this more it seems.  Everyone in Wyoming has a gun   but its to protect there livestock from predators or there home--and they Dam well know how to use there guns.   Anyways enjoy

Question, why is it that killings by guns are the only killings that are preventable. Translated, killings by planes, cars, trucks, knives etc are good (acceptable) and killings by guns are bad. Because the remedy for gun killings is to take my lawful guns and never mind the bad guy doesn't follow the law, any law.


   OK  my bad only one thought for today----I can not find the other posting at this time.  





Not sure if fighting or mating? Gotta love the desert. More pictures to come.   Recent trek through the desert in ST David.


Few nights back   a much needed night out. 
Well it was after work   so some hours out.
Hopefully a repeat tomorrow.




Finally Wyoming-nized our car a lil bit. 
Thanks mom!





 And now your moment of Zen....





No comments:

Post a Comment