Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Never Trust Someone That Does Not Drink Coffee

               Hello readers!   As this great day un folds I am happy for a lot of things.  Mostly that my beautiful wife is still by our side.  That we are still as in love as in the beginning with a few minor hiccups of course.  That I get to go to work soon.  That we still have freedom of speech---please enjoy that while you still can my friends.  And that I have found lots of coffee!!  As always I am happy for my many readers of this page.  As I have not had time to update any of my pages in the last few months---in fact I have found the need to eliminate one page, because others go to crazy when they read things they do not like. I guess the truth really does hurt in many cases.   As I get time I check the views of all of my pages, and am always amazed at how many I accumulate.   Thank you all for this!!

   My Exploring page has MANY updates in the works, full of pictures and trips across amazing Arizona-------Please check it out    It is a great read while downing large amounts of coffee for sure.    ;)        I have been busy taking lots of pictures for this page.  And when things settle down more---I will be doing lots of updates.  Please share the link with your friends if you enjoy what you see here!!  

      Now to explain the first paragraph in a little more detail.  Because of a whole group of messes ---I have spent the last month trying to get a police report describing it all for my wife--and one for me.  All of this leading to my closing my local Benson page--Because apparently meth heads are beyond crazy.  Benson has a very small police department and actually catching up with live workers seems to be nearly impossible.  Even with multiple requests.  I guess I should have filled my requests for the paper work when we first talked to the officers.  After yet another day of not getting the paper work I wished for yesterday---I went off on a mini anger spurt about visiting a "Mayberry police department from hell!"  When I returned later in the day I was annoyed to find the records clerk had already went home.  But not before complaining about my attitude.  The original officer in all of this----one my wife is in the middle of taking to court--and one that is greatly on a power trip---I don't recall any Mayberry police being on power trips.  He probably does not drink his morning coffee...   The officer did hand me my paper work  finally---but managed to work in two lectures before doing so.  One about my attitude towards HIS records clerk and one about running my mouth and not being able to back things up.  Where most of this all started in the first place and because he had sense read much of my local Benson page.   I instantly started wishing I had brought some one with me and our tape recorder, as I had done every other trip to the station.  I grabbed the papers, stepped back a few feet, and kept repeating about the greatness of my freedom of speech.  Something that also ironically plays deeply in all of this.  I think I will mail him and the Mayberry records clerk a big shipment of coffee beans!!  

      Now about my beautiful wife.   She recently was released from the hospital and on Thursday once again ended up in the hospital.  She was bad this time around, not that any hospital trip is good.  Especially if it involves the Benson hospital.  I am ready to prepare a whole post about one recent trip there at the Mayberry hospital.  Anyways this trip was extra scary and as soon as they had her stabilized in Benson they were prepared to air vac her once again to Tucson and a real hospital.  I got the news as I was ready to clock into work, and received a text from her mother, who found her unconscious---simply saying "your wife is dying."   So I was beyond unsettled by the time I reached the hospital.  Making things worse---- at one point my wife and I had the room to ourselves.  I was gripping her hand and she was fading in and out of being awake and or alert.  She looked up at me---at something  and kept saying she loved me.    For 20 minutes straight.   She NEVER does this.   And I became even more worried   although I could not help but think she thought she was talking to someone else, or saw a bag of Mc burgers in the room.  That feeling at that moment made all of the bad go away.  She is out of the hospital now, in fact if I ever get out of work I am going to visit her.  Later we talked about all of this--always a bad idea.  And she said she does not recall anything from that night.   Kind of ruins the beauty of it all, but I know that through it all she loves the crap out of me.   She just needs to be nearly dead to share. 

                            **This one makes me laugh every time I see it. 

Today's pictures of the day come from the monastery in St David Arizona.
Lots of pictures coming from this short trip about a week ago.  I took with our youngest.  Whom might have actually takin' more pictures than I did on this trip.  With all the hospital visits and such I have been doing plenty of praying and thankfully so have many of my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment