Tuesday, May 27, 2014

5/27/2014 New Jobs & Blog Slacking



   I have been greatly slacking on all of my pages and such.  Since I have recently added some new local pages--after being tired of alllll of the rules of the local buy/sell pages---this is even more distracting.  While I was not working, I had more than enough time for lots of Exploring and ranting and rambling and posting.   Although I am beyond happy that I landed a job, I instantly went to working the graveyard shift on full time.   My body is so not used to this fun, so I really have done much beyond working and sleeping lately.  Today and tomorrow would be my daze off work this week, but further new hire training was in the cards instead.   More on the new job later.   To save a commute or two, and since the classes start early in the AM-- I am staying in a No Tell Motel- in Tucson tonight.  And hope to get several new blog posts up today.  If I do not get mugged, maimed, a disease from the bed, robbed of my computer, or just don't give from the spotty Wi-Fi service and fall to sleep.   We do not call it a No Tell Motel for nothing--but it might be the best ten bucks spent today.   In the mean time while I am slacking sounds to me like the best for you to catch up on some reading.  Mainly of MY pages.




 **My second blog series has some of my best personal pictures and lots of                     Exploring!**      
                                Please take a look around. 

http://exploreb-ham.blogspot.com/




             **Tell me what  you really think about all of my thoughts!**
             This page gets updated first.      And it is on Facebook---so win/win.
Exploring with Wyoming Jack/Bobble Head




    My newest blog page is all about Exploring Amazing Arizona.   I have several new posts for this page.   Multiple ones from Exploring Tucson.  Please pass on this new page    so that others can enjoy it.  



http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com

    As always a big welcome to all or any of my pages!   Please comment on anything you see -especially if you do not agree with it.  




A shot I took right after signing all of my new hire paper work. 
Coffee cup with my new name badge on it. 
I turned the badge so you couldn't see my crummy "mug shot."
More on this later--but not today.




I hope everyone had an amazing Memorial Day!
I know I did, because I was working and making time and a half pay.
A huge thank you to all of the past vets and current service people out there!!




That's one hot dog!
**Please note no Weenie Dogs were harmed in the filming of this or the writing of this blog!**



 I would like to say I do not take selfies.
But sometimes when I am on a hike some were really kool-and no one is with me--I take a shot of myself and try to include lots of the background.  So you know I am not really sitting on my couch all the time.  Just most of the time.   AND every time I stay at a Motel 6 by myself--something that used to happen much more often than now that I am married--I take a snap of myself in the mirror.  


It is very rare---but no comment is needed here.  








No comments:

Post a Comment