Friday, July 20, 2018

July 20th 2018



           Hello all!   As I hold my coffee cup into the air to cheers with you!   If you are also not enjoying some coffee--I am sorry for you.  ;)    This is only my 2nd post this month---and again I had such good intentions of so many more blog posts.  Although I often wonder how many posts I can actually put on this page.  The storage must be amazing here.   Especially for a free sight.  But July has been a super crazy month.   All around.  And I have not shared so much.   Still am not going to today.   I think last year was the fastest year I have ever experienced, and maybe the crummiest for bad luck and such.   Until this year---wow.   I realize things make you stronger and one can find happiness anywhere --but while your finding the dream, wholly cow its horrible.   And if you find out along the way that your suddenly doing it all on your own, no matter how many people you have been helping---well more power to you.   Mostly for your not going postal.     My Exploring hikes and these blog posts are my therapy.     And with our car not running   at the moment--I better start posting a lot more!    To bad for you all!   

    




   My Exploring Arizona blog page has also been neglected.   But I feel that if I had many more readers venture to that page, it would inspire me to start posting!    Please check it out and leave comments.   
Where are you Exploring today?
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


This is actually Exploring in Sheridan Wyoming   years ago. 
During the rodeo parade I do believe. 
In front of the old Artic Circle

OK   Also in Sheridan.
I just came across this picture   float in the big parade. 
I worked at this JB's several times through the years.   
And like most of the locations around the country ---this one has shut down. 
JB's litarly stands for   Just Better===which must have resulted in an amazing group of commercials back in the day.
I do believe there is still one of these restaurants in Kingman Arizona.    I know there was years ago when we lived there, and they would not hire me for crap.   


True story!





           **"Those that are trying to  bring you down---are already below you."**



    **Your liver is the only organ that can regenerate itself
         I'll drink to that!**

    **"A lethal dose is also a lifetime supply!"**



After all Toys R Us stores closed--I have often been told to put down being a manager at that store on my resume---because how are they going to prove this right or wrong?




    **"Why can't auto loans have a pay your age month???"**--- I am not sure if everyone read about Build a Bears last stunt.   You could build your own bear and pay your age at the register.  If you have never seen there prices, you might not realize how great a deal this could be for parents with younger kiddos.   Allot of people realized.   To many in fact.   Across the country lines grew so huge that they claimed safety issues and stopped the deal.  Angering thousands of people.   Now on your birthday---you can get a special bear and pay your age.   And places all over---are trying similar deals.   




Our puppies puppy growing up!
We are puppy sitting at the moment.   I guess that's not really fair when it's one of the puppies from our dogs.   I try to refrain from calling them puppies since they are parents now.   


Off the front porch yesterday.
Brought in some welcome rain
This 100 plus degrees is not agreeing with me. 
Especially since we just have fans this intense summer.
It is always described as a dry heat
but it has been a very dry monsoon season so far this year. 









No comments:

Post a Comment