Saturday, February 3, 2018

Hello Again



     Hello again!   It feels like I have been away from this page for awhile now.  But here tonight and ready to post.   Wooooo!   I vowed to post more on all of my pages, except maybe my Facebook page I am trying to stay away from it more.  But just like trying to ween myself from my cell phone, just like in the 90's when I had no cell phone, both are kind of like a drug.  Or coffee.  We will go with my drug of choice   coffee   my only drug as far as y'all know--;)  Facebook and cell phone with drawls are hard to come down from.   In more hikes lately I am attempting to go places were neither work---so that I can fully enjoy the hike  without checking my phone all the time for those 0 calls I usually get.   Pretty much 0 are important ones on most daze for sure.    Anyways I vowed all of this kind of sort of to myself---with the new year, but this new year new me stuff is corny.   Given time --all of your skin cells fall off and re form   so see I am a new me right there!   With the "big" super bowl tomorrow--I was planning on taking a nice long hike/get lost trip in the desert tomorrow---because I thought no else would really be out.   But with many people already not watching football right now, and many others not seeming to care an ounce about the game---I think lots of folks will be looking for alter entertainment.   And for many going to church is not going to happen.   Just sayin'     Anyways my thoughts on it all this year---"I hope both teams lose the big game!"

   **Whole country goes when NFL takes knees  but when the solders go without pay...silent

     I guess the might ground hog saw his shadow again this year.   When you live in the desert you kind of realize that winter is the only really bearable time of year here--so 6 more months of it   is OK.    Saying that  it was in the 70's here today   again.  Ruff.  

    How many of you caught the blue moon at the end of last month?   I saw parts of all of it and it was amazing at every stage I saw.   Although I could not get any pictures --you could not even tell there was a moon in the shot when I used my cell phone.   I saw some amazing pictures of it of course the next day from across this great nation.   Except for from the west, which seemed to have suffered from lots of clouds.   A former teacher of mine---posted online a fully black picture--claiming that was his view of it all thanks to the clouds.   And noting how glad he was they did not take any kids along from the school for a field trip to view.   I was equally amazed how so many things were going on in the same night.   Full moon, blue moon, blood moon, and eclipse action.    And very happy with all of that  that I was not working that night.   Usually just a full moon some how brings out all the crazies in the area like a neon bar light.  

   **  Our friend asked if he could borrow our vacuum
I said "Sure! As long as it doesn't leave the house.".**

    **"Mexicans be like forget weed, legalize my mama!"**

**"Coffee....Because every morning feels like Monday------Even if you are retired I am sure.

 **"The best way to predict the future is to create it."**

  **I just post this stuff to entertain you
    And if it offends you   well than it entertains me!! **

                                     **"There's a pill for that!"**




Several members of congress hard at work
While I was hearing the below all over the news.   


    I've been sitting here guzzling coffee listing to the news and it's fully about the government shutting down. Just do it. Let them whinny ass scoundrels make the 0$ an hour I do right now until they can all agree and actually act like the President is OUR president. Bet they decide things quick if actually shut down their paychecks too----This of course was a few daze back---not that it won't  and maybe should not all shut down again.   Maybe till they fully release all the memos from all the Clinton cover ups.   A side effect to all of this I never thought of before----a friend of ours signs people up for free cell phones  like the Obama phones.   A government program fully---he could not sign anyone up or get any of the phones   while the government was shut down.   



Again one of the best parts about living in the county.
This is our small metal fire pit
and than we have a big whole in the dirt in our back yard.  
Some Kool pictures from that fire pit  at sunset   coming in my next blog post


My baby is about to have babies. 

This was right after we got her just over a year ago. 
I don't ever recall her being that small!
On my "white and nerdy hoody and what is now her stripped blanket. 
After she got hurt and bleed all over it.   
I guess I can't call her a puppy anymore  now that she is  a mama.
Besides the actual puppy gets jealous.  


Old picture   roaming around Benson AZ
Where are you Exploring today??

Where are you Exploring today??
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment