Sunday, February 4, 2018

Drunk Lives Matter!



            It is currently so nice outside I have to keep checking the calender to insure it is really still winter.  Yes I realize most of my readers to not reside in the desert, and are freezing there butts off---that is part of the reason I keep mentioning how nice it is here.  ;)   We even had to run our heaters for a bit last night.   


    


    **"Espresso may not be worth the  answer-----BUT it's worth a shot!"**

      **"I like to do dangerous stunts and tricks in front of homeless people
Because I know the can't try them at home!"**



   I did not write the following---but with the rash of idiots that are attempting the new online challenge where you eat the Tide laundry detergent pods--tend to agree with everything below.  Although the cliff notes are still---- natural selection....
    I say let them eat the Pods, it will cut down on the liberal voters..
People say I am narrow minded and a racist... But that is far from the truth... I follow these 4 rules and believe it will work....
A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.
B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.
C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.
D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.
I love it when a plan comes together!



    I have posted this before   but with Valentines coming up and all---this is a poem my wife wrote years ago.  For betterer or worse....

To My Love
We may fight
that's what we do
but that's how I know
our love is true.
My heart is yours,
it has always been
ever since the
day we sinned.
So on this day
I vow to you
to give you everything
till life is through.
My love is here
till the end
its not going to
change or bend.
We are strong
just as one
I never want
to say were done.
I love you
with all my heart
and never want
to be apart.

   Guzzling coffee before going to coffee! Free lecture and coffee and the college about taking better pictures. In my youth we used to drink before going to the bars, because the prices were so high. We called it Pre Funking. Now I down coffee.--- Last week went to this lecture at the local campus.   And than of course did a walk about in the sun and took some pictures.    More on this fun soon.  

My new office sign!


At the college. 
This rock is huge.
With the gem show going on across Tucson   I wanted this shot. 



            I have been told that if you carry a baseball bat in your lawyer will thank you if you also carry around a baseball glove! That said I think I need both in my car again. Making friends in good ol Benson.


                                               **Drunk lives matter! **
                                      The above deep quote seems appropriate this Super Bowl Sunday


   Done done with Chase bank. Whom I've told , my $ was safer in my bed mattress. Only bank I've found worse is Bank of America----Long long annoying story ---but I finally closed that account fully.  Only took two weeks!   The first time I went in the system was down for the bank --in the whole area.  This is only amusing because I have been getting a ton of spam/theft/virus attempts on my cell phone   and about a week after I finally closed my account -I received a message from "Chase Bank" saying -they were receiving some strange activity on my accounts----a huge part of the reason I had closed the account in the first place.   Everyone else could get to my money---but I was blocked out several times   of my own account.      "Chase Bank" just needed me to click on a link to solve everything---and maybe give my social security numbers-----Heck yeah you have been seeing strange activity---if closing ones account is strange.   I recently switched to Wells Fargo  ---and soon after read about how thousands of people banking there woke up to $0 bank accounts because of a series of glitches!   My account was not affected--thankfully   but have to wonder how many people are used to waking up to a $0 bank account    ?   I know I am.  So maybe my cash really is safer in my mattress!?  At least until the economy fully tanks and cash is not worth anything at all----but that's a whole new story for sure.   


Supposedly what $20 million under a mattress looks like
I am a server so it would mostly be in dollar bills if I were to do similar.








Geeze. This is like the third such shirt in a week to tick people off. And there's still you out there that don't believe a race war , a hate war in general is being pushed on us. Divide and concur.... Anyways about this shirt, hey it's true and the truth hurts, people can be slaves to corporations to, look how much say Wal Mart gets done. Thoughts?        Although I am even curious why each of the shirts in question I have seen have kid models wearing them?


My dog thinks she's people. She is preggo and finally found a comfy spot! Anyone need a puppy!?? They are going to be super cute


Where are you Exploring today>>??


No comments:

Post a Comment