Saturday, December 16, 2017

Hello Santa's!



          Hello to all!  Especially you last minute Santa's helpers like myself---whom have not really started shopping yet.   My past blog posts are full of ideas for slackers like myself to look betterer in your holidaze dealings with out spending big cash.  Perhaps  my favorite "gem" is to take a bunch of random broken glass put it in a box--mail it  with a card that explains how much you hope they enjoy the priceless vase you just sent them.   Luckily this year we ended up with a whole U Haul of items---most are for us to sell, but I think my Christmas shopping is coming out of this haul also!   More on all this in another blog post.   BUT if you are madly watching the calender and have not really started shopping either---and live near the greater Tucson area, we have one of everything  and it is on sale!   Including some really kool stuff for sure.  

    **Decaff coffee is like a hairless cat---- It exists  but that does not make it right!"**

  **"Sometimes I wonder what happened to all the people I gave driving directions to."**

  **My friend David had his ID stolin------   So now we just call him Dav "**

  **"I am not fat!   I am just easier to spot!"**



**"Judging by his physique, I'd guess Popeye's a pretty accomplished masturbator."**


**"You think you've got problems? I dropped my cocaine in the snow this morning."**
**"I always want to be friends with the people that need shopping carts at the liquor store. I bet those people are fun."**
**"Vegetarians must hate themselves because they're made of meat."**
**"Hey girl with 20,000 tweets and 14 followers, I'm guessing you should probably shut up!"**
<MANY MORE GREAT QUOTES

Leaving the coffee shop---Tombstone Arizona


Although I should not scrape ice off my windows in the desert IT IS winter folks. Maybe because I grew up in Wyoming but I'm sick of hearing about snow every winter. Surprise it's winter time, it's not news. One year April and I were walking the strip in Vegas and it started to snow! I was running up and down the sidewalk yelling " it's the end of the world!!!!!". Granted it didn't last long. BUT that's news!----Yes it does get cold in the desert.   I always forget this when it is 120 in the shade in the summer.  And than about 90 in October.   Much of it is relative, like 50 seems Dam chilly when it has been so hot.  But it has been getting close to 30 here lately.  And our puppies that have never seen ice before-were not sure what to do when there kiddie pool--outdoor watering hole lightly iced over.   The youngest, Jack  tried to cross the ice, and ended up fully wet.   


Where are you Exploring today??


   Lots of Exploring posts and pictures in the works as always!   Including out trip to New Mexico to pick up the U hauls worth of items for us.   I sadly did not have time to get to many pictures on this long drive or Explore much, because the clean out was a full time job in itself.  But of course did get some pictures along the way.  Even pictures that were not of our new sale items.   lol.   We even got a chance to see my sister and her husband and gamble a little bit along the way!   This and many more picture filled Exploring blog posts coming soon!  
New page---MANY new posts and pictures in the works. Please check it out. http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/




In the middle of downtown Benson Arizona


Finally got a chance to use the burning pit last week.
Our pyro puppy in the background enjoying the show.   




     As always I have been slacking on posts of all kinds.   Now focusing on family, playing Santa helper and selling all the new items we have around here.   Each could easily be a full time job.   Thank you for being a reader!     Next blog post VERY soon y'all!!


1 comment: