Monday, July 11, 2016



     Hello all!   Even I have to admit it has been awhile since I posted last on any of my blog pages.  It seems that life keeps getting in the way.  And any time my wife and I are doing well to great, I defiantly let things like my blog pages slide.  Plus with it being concert season I have been many daze basically at work and sleeping till time to return to work.  Its a dreary existence, but I must say the tip money is really good of late!  Very very good.  But since I cant even pay people to regularly read this page, I doubt I could ever pay someone to write this stuff.    I am sure for it to be so off the wall --I would have to first pay them in booze, lots of booze.  I finally got our pictures off another camera and on my computer from our recent trip to Phoenix.  Just my wife and I managed to sneak away for some R & R and got lots of pictures.  I will have them up in an Exploring blog post in the next few daze.  I should have posted last night  our goal was to catch me up in my classes, but the college web sight was down --I decided to just watch movies with my wife instead of posting online.   Please check out the Exploring page and share!

                                                                       


http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   **"If I had to pay into a swear jar, I'd be F*cked!"**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  **"The most risky drinking game, is seeing how long I can go without coffee!"**                                                                                                                                                                                                                            **"I like people that talk to themselves, me too!"**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          **"Always stay humble and kind."**                                                                     You will probably never see this on my page again but we need prayers sent this way for my mother n law. She is going through heart surgery as I'm typing this---  So my beautiful wife just got out of the hospital on the 3rd.  She recently got an insulin pump put in, and has not had any issues ---health wise in months now.  Apparently the pump stopped working and did not warn her of this in any way.  So again her numbers got all out of wack. We were told that this almost--practically never happens, her main doctor only know of 3 cases ever.  My wife has an extremely rare illness--something so rare, you are more likely to win the lotto while getting struck by lighting than to get the illness.  And than this     She/we seem to always win the crap jackpot!  Somehow.  At least we are still alive to joke about it.  I spent several nights with her at the hospital   and than drove her home the night she was kicked out.   Several days later I heard the mother in law was in the hospital.   Now I must say she has a ton of health issues, but I tell everyone, including her grand kids, that the mother in law will out live us all.  I was told she had a small heart attack--whatever that mans, and was going into heart surgery that very night.  Thankfully this was not true at all, although I am not still not actually sure what was wrong with her.  She still needs prayers for sure  so thank you all for that.  I probably do to, because I am out that way visiting my wife and the kiddos on property the mother in law owns.   So prayer that she does not harm me in any way  :)                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                               Past time for a road trip or three!! Make me forget about this work "fun" Flagstaff soon and some long mind clearing hikes. Sooner taking the kiddos to the new zip line in Oracle and than the Biosphere II Anyone been to the zip line? Looks awesome----- I do believe we are going at the end of the month.  All of us as a family  just before school starts back up.  It will be good practise for going on the big sip line in old town Vegas some day.                                        
                                                                                                                                                                                    
I love my customers and its rare that they shock me. Last night one did. He wanted to know what size our fish from the fish platter was. I said they were medium sized. He got mad because he didn't know what size medium was. I replied with, well they are not to big and they are not to small! Cliff notes: he was not amused :)    I went around the rest of the day ---maybe week, asking co workers what size there medium was.  



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment