Sunday, July 31, 2016

7/31/2016

      That’s all I needed!!!! 😑😑😑...I just got back home to find four Police Officers in my house looking for something, acting like lunatics!!!!! Even searching through my underwear drawers which was rather embarrassing!!! 😳😳They checked under the air-conditioner and inside my bed mattress tearing it apart!! When I asked if they had a search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it?? We know it's here somewhere!!" Then I watched one of the Police officers look at his mobile phone and then he shouted: " Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! The PokΓ©mon is next door!!!"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if you fell for this like I did you should probably share 😜 Just a little humor to end your night.        I stole this   and it can make for a great online social media post ---more idiotic Pokeman Go thoughts coming.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    Where are you Exploring today? http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/ All local pictures and Exploring Check it out!!         Many new posts and pictures in the works in my above newest sight.   Please check out all the old posts  while you wait for me to stop slacking and post more Exploring greats of ours.   

       **"Ask your doctor if getting off you as@   is right for you!"**

 **"I don't care what religion anyone is as long as you use your turn signal!"**---Change your blinker fluid folks. 
    **"Dear customer,  If you have a problem every single time you go out to eat, maybe you are the problem   Sincerely, the restaurant----Just sayin'    Today I snuck in way to early to work on my day off, and yes there is still a six AM in the morning.  And ended up in the mist of a very busy day, something we have not had near enough of in the last o, month or so.  I have noticed that the morning customers are very laid back, maybe they aren't fully awake yet, so happy.   They also really do not ask for much, except maybe, and understandably , large amounts of coffee!   The morning workers, are uptight and drama causing.  As the day goes on, the customers seem to grow more and more picky and complainy   they need lots of items on the table and tend to need them one item/asking at a time.   Around evening is when all the food critics come out.  Mind you I work in a dinner----so playing Gorden Ramsey may get you free food, is annoying    But the night time workers are super laid back, they do there job and go home, leaving all the gripes and such at the time clock.   Maybe I am the only one that notices all this.  And I am fairly certain no one cares, I just find it interesting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            It is about to start dumping rain here---Wahoo!    After the weeks of hot the only part of summer I enjoy in the desert is the monsoon season.  So far it has been a very rain less season for sure.  I have been watching warnings on the TV all night long   all around me  for deep rain, flooding, and even hail, but just now the sky is a constant eruption of thrilling lightning.  I absolutely love the rain here.  But not driving in it.  But not for the reasons you might think.  I grew up in Wyoming, so can handle ice and snow and blizzards that might even keep your local postal man at home.  I lived in Washington state AND Oregon for years, and don't mind driving in the rain in the least.  Or fear it.  If I did, there would be months that I could not leave my house while living there.  I hate driving in it here, not from fear, but from worry of a local driver crashing into me.  NO ONE in the desert can drive, and NO ONE plus one can drive here in the rain.   They panic, don't know what to do  and just drive off the road and crash.  I am not joking here.  The worse subjects turn on there flashers on there cars, making it hard for everyone to see anything.  Luckily many people are indirectly takin' off the roads as hazards as they try to drive through the many roads that instantly become full flowing rivers.  It seems the desert floor is not used to rain, and as the water eventually flows to Mexico and than the ocean, it floods anything flat.   Your yard, parking lots, side walks, roads.  People do not recall this fact from one season to another and try to drive through the flowing water.  Many a time this water is really flowing.  This should be noticed by the garbage, tree trunks, and livestock flowing down the road/water way.  Should be is the key word.  In any case these drivers, soon become stuck in the water and are now blocked from being a hazard on the drier road ways.   They also kick in another amazing thing in Arizona, called the stupid motorist act.  If you try to drive through a water way, may it be a street, a parking lot, or an actual lake, yes there are lakes here, even in the dry season, and you get stuck  and need rescued----you get to pay for the entire rescue.  And probably for your own car damage, since you just received a Darwin award, er a stupid motorist ticket.  Several people get this honor every storm.  No matter the case, here is the rain, and O is that fresh rain smell and cooling   cooling rain amazing.  Must be about time to go for a drive!?                                                                                                                                                                              **"He loved asses, so much he became one "**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          My long awaited mother's day special is till in the works,   but again, not today.   If you are my mother, one of my best readers----I love you   Happy Birthday   Again!   Thank you for my birthday card!   Much more crap has went down since last we talked, mostly crap  and mostly bad.  Ill survive.     If you are my beautiful wife, who rarely reads this page, unless she thinks I am talking about her     Another amazing mother---  I love you forever and a day, Thanks for the great daze off work, stop getting sick!    Stop your mother from getting sick!   Its not a competition!   I don't care about the BS  anymore,  just you and the kiddos,     lay down the stubbornness and pick up your Dam phone.  Kiss!                                                                                                         
                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment